Feathermoon Alliance Reconnections

Nysarah, 60 Night Elf Rogue. Only a select few people would remember me, I wasn’t overly social. I know I raided some MC, BWL and ZG in a group led by a human warrior named Flyingfox (I think), don’t remember the name of the guild though. Only got to go because my bestie Janacy convinced them to let me tag along in my dungeon blues. Was the coolest s**t ever.

1 Like

My dad Daeglo was a healer in Rising Nova! I filled his shoes and mostly heal myself these days, would love to meet some of you guys that he raided with! :slight_smile:

-Glitters (aka “The kiddo”)

Yes, I was there during a stint as Vincentus back in WoTLK.

Honestly I doubt anybody would remember me since I only ever hung around goldshire like a nerd on Launalii and Sydnei. If Tailsu, Ridd or Mannalus happen to be around, that’d be nice. Those are the only three I haven’t run into on other servers.

Is Malkathius still around?

Duerma here! First guild I was in was Wards of the Circle with Sorshia & Aragos, then moved on to the Order of the White Tower. I used to raid MC with Hadvin, Armas, Xinthos, etc. I see some of you in game but I wonder who is still around!

Hello Feathermooners!
Recognizing some names here. I’m hoping to get some of the old PvP crew back together. Korax was my Grand Marshal Dwarf Priest. I reserved names on Myzrael if you’re part of the old gang and want to get the band back together. I thought about going on Bloodsail but since it’s the only RP realm I’m afraid it will get streamers on it that may cause the horde/alliance ratio to be too one sided.

2 Likes

Az! How have you been man?

Holy Moly! I didn’t expect I would see anyone from back in the day! This is Dragosh, GM of Resolution. :smiley:

I think a remember a few names from this thread.
We where part of the Small Guild Alliance back in the day and raided MC with Raid 2.
Shortly before BC we switched servers and I haven’t touched this character since.

I’ve got my name reserved on Bloodsail if anyone feels like saying hi.

Bornhald here, used to raid with Knightly Raiders in MC, also ran a lot with some mates from Leotfatu

1 Like

See a couple of Catalyst people I don’t remember in the thread–although I left about halfway into Naxx. I do know that triple-w-dot-vanillafriends-dot-com has quite a few more people who aren’t represented here. I’m pretty sure Lucifan switched servers with a few of the old guard right around the transition to BC, so I really don’t know what to expect with the original raiders (the ones that were in it from LBRS/UBRS/MC).

Was kinda hoping to catch some of our old rogue core that farmed all the godawful AQ stuff with Roselily, but I guess not.

Itwindi here! Myzrael it is! (Oh, that was @Korax.)

1 Like

Resident filthy-mouthed Aussie from Catalyst checking in, still filthy-mouthed but far less antagonistic these days. I see a lot of names from people I recognise but didn’t interact with much and it brings me joy. Hoping to see a bunch of y’all on Bloodsail - but don’t expect me to heal you this time :wink:

3 Likes

Played Fallon, who was a gnome mage back in the day. Also played Proudstar, a night elf hunter and Izzual a night elf druid.

I’m going off my memory as a naïve and forgetful teen, but I remember raiding with “Silvanesti Dracorium” way back when. I remember raiding with “VICI” for a bit too. I want to say Sosaria was the guild leader of Silvanesti? But I really do not remember much. XD

I do remember a lot of hordie names since I used to PvP a lot! Hello to Cataline/Lileeth/Wallcrusher/Drotto, I died by all of them quite a bit way back when. Also a hello to Eilian, a night elf druid who would always kill me at Gurubashi arena back then too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi Boraa :smiley:

Nice! See you in there!

Hi all.

I met a girl on Feathermoon vanilla, got married near the end of BC, our daughter was born during Cata, and that’s when I quit. Thanks WoW!

Hoping to reconnect with the few people we knew. Here’s our characters and guilds name dump:

Virtis, Malakas, Katarungan, Rizal, Arceneaux, Maganda, Katipunan, Bloodlust, B Plus Team, Morning Glory

Hey Chandriel, I got a whisper from a toon in game saying that they were Starlix. The toon name was Zyeva in case she doesn’t get in touch some other way.

I was in Azure Dragons for a little bit. I remember doing some ZG and AQ20 with you guys back when I was a complete noob, but I had a lot of fun… I played a Night Elf Rogue named Krovius
=P

1 Like

Oi Ceil! Oi Loche! I wasn’t an Exile, but I was a subsequent Rider with Tarq and the gang. Rolled a Jolly on Bloodsail and Grob. hmu!