FBI and CIA: No Evidence of Systemic Harassment at Blizzard

OP saw the acronym SEC and figured all 3 letter acronyms were the same.

8 Likes

I snortlaughed.

Maybe my HOA should investigate.

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure all the CIA does is spy on everyone.

1 Like

So you are saying the CIAā€¦ likes to watch?

slaps hand

2 Likes

Oh god. Donā€™t get the HOA involved.

2 Likes

Well not officially, we spy on brits, the brits spy on us, and then they pinky swear and share the data.

2 Likes

Maybe it is the NSA that is spying on us?

https://i.gifer.com/IFon.gif

1 Like

it helps when the manhunt finds higher ups to the executive level. desire to sweep under rugsā€¦gets increased.

If they go after bob in marketingā€¦they have to go after Phil the chief of marketing too if on the list.

IT can see this alot. I need reports. I need to see what lazy thieves are surfing for fun on my dime!

you get that.

Okay boss here is the top 500 for people weā€™d deem not work related sites.

give me the top 5.

Number 1ā€¦the CFO.

Number 2ā€¦head of personnel

number 3ā€¦your 2nd in command

number 4ā€¦head of this deptā€¦

stop stop. I want to hear someone I can make an example of.

read down and start at 22 on the list lol. who if made an example of, gets a half decent attorney who in court asks for this list and wins that case most likely.

Hello, I see you posted a thread about freaky deaky nonsense. I never would have thought, not in a million years, that a company investigating itself would not have found any signs of wrong doing around a lawsuit alleged at said company! This truly was a major surprise!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

1 Like

I think itā€™s the DEA.

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s the DoJ?

Are you REALLY saying the FBI and the CIA is shilling for Blizzard? Really?

FBI and CIA? Yeah not how either org works.

That said, I was incredibly shocked that Blizzard investigated themselves and found themselves innocent. I suppose next someone is going to try and convince me that water is wet or some nonsense.

Why not ATF?

I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligece Agency back in forty-seven, if I had known it would become the American Gestapo. Harry S. Truman. My fav from him though. Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and Iā€™ll show you a crook :rofl:

What we really need investigating these issues is the OSI, because Blizzard obviously works for The GCI.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That took some really bizarre twisting to come out with that conclusion lol. Itā€™s much more like

that happens at the top of every company. Plausible deniability.

1 Like

everything is being brushed under the rug and people are being paid off behind the scenes to give the new blizzard owned by microsoft a squeaky clean image going forward :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it must be nice to have that mocrosoft money.