Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

It is political and shouldn’t be in game.

4 Likes

Human rights aren’t politics and its offensive to say so.

6 Likes

So, if you did not have human rights, how would one go about getting them?

You don’t speak for the world and you don’t play the game your just trolling on a free account.

Seek help, your too obsessed with harassing our game community from all walks of life.

June is just a regular month to me, I only celebrate 3 holidays out of the whole year.

Please leave our gaming community, if your just going to sit on a free account and harass us.

If you want the attention you are seeking go to the WoW Twitter.

9 Likes

I really like that one gay couple in revendreth that’s part of a WQ I think? They’re just there and in love and two guys and there’s nothing flashy about it. It’s normalized and just what it is, which to me makes them feel special. I’m not even sure if they have actual names. That kind of normalization is great to me, honestly.

Yes I agree, the small details really add to the game. I would like to see more stuff like this as well. Maybe in new zones they can have couples at the beach or in top of a mountain holding hands just staring or walking up and down a mountain path. Small things like that can really add up!

I feel like calling it politics leaves room for disagreement. In my view there is no room for disagreement. Everyone should have these rights regardless of their situation. Just like a sith, human rights are absolute.

2 Likes

we dont care really what you think or say, k we really do for the sake you are a troll and will flag everything you post! You Don’t speak on behave of the community and need to stop or be stopped. Your making things worse so go away.

3 Likes

Politics aside there is room for disagreement when kids are given hormone therapy or even given gender reassignment surgery. No one should be able to do such things till they spent some serious time adulting, doctors should lose their practice if done to anyone under at least 21.

1 Like

That’s not the discussion were talking about at this time, or rather I’m talking about. Thats entirely different than say marriage equality, being unable to be fire because your boss is a homophobe things like that.

I also found out recently that some kids that are intersex (kids being born with a mix of parts instead of just M or F) are sometimes subjected to unwanted surgeries in order to create “normal” looking… stuff (I’ll put it that way).

I’m on the fence about a lot of this stuff, cause I can genially see someone that is intersex wanting to go through things like they are supposed to wanting those kinds of surgeries but at the same time wanting to decline it. They are often times forced to have it though, or done when they are babies. Honestly find it messed up cause it can cause issues for the child going into puberty.

I didn’t even know what intersex was until just recently too.

You have your views and I have mine and I understand why you say what you do.

The only place I hear about such inequality is here on these forums. I have family that are GBT I never hear about those kinds of issues. Maybe it’s the state we live in and others have not caught up, but that is not exactly unusual for POLITICS to take time.

The low key mention of Margrave Sin’dane and her beloved consort Acolyte Nelesis. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That is a hard one. For that very very rare condition when born with both genitals it is looked at as a deformity I would think. Often the parents can just choose, this is probably a mistake to do to early. I feel for families especially the kids that would have to go through it.

But that has no relation to trans and the current laws and regulations in place, or lack of.

1 Like

The issue comes in is sometimes it isn’t apparent until the child is later in life. Sometimes it’s obv at birth but sometimes not so much. It isn’t always apparent or the surgeries cause complications. A lot of kids may have a mix of the two parts not both sets (if that makes sense).

It actually could due to where if someone is biologically both and they want the surgery done in order to get it fixed… would that be considered against the law? How about when people are trying to get married etc? Would they not or would be considered that? It happens a lot more than people realize.

I understand what you mean though you mean someone that doesn’t have that and it’s in terms of the other but there’s a lot of what ifs. Honestly, I could care less what people do with themselves long as everyone is consenting and old enough to make the decision. I do not agree with if a child doesn’t want the surgeries and a parent or caregiver forces it onto them. I don’t agree with that.

But it’s all a case by case basis and who knows how that would all go anyway.

out of wow i love claire from cyberpunk. best example of normalizing instead of tokenizing.

inside wow… i think the blue dragon from legion and the nightborne are really two BAMF’s

The couple no one mentions

Probably cuz we kinda killed one of them

2 Likes

Hello blizzard :slight_smile: ! The OP continuously spam posts inappropriate topics over and over again. Please ban them as their are an annoyance to the forums that nobody wants, thank you for your consideration! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

FUN DETECTED NERFED

(hehe name puns I couldn’t help it <3)

1 Like

With intersex doctors can see both on the body and in the body, parts that make up both male and female.

Trans is someone that feels or claims they are not their assigned sex. Doctors can’t see it or test for it. It usually requires many therapy sessions to discover if the persons claims are genuine and what the right course of action should be. Even if this goes on for years it is still guess work by doctors and therapists.

It would not be hard to write laws that easily separate the two as they are two very different issues a person can go through. The only similarity would be at what age can someone make an honest decision for themselves. As kids are fluid in general about all things in life asking what gender they identify with seems cruel.

1 Like