Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

Happy fathers month to all those wonderful breeders, you make me proud.

alleria and valeera.

Yay! You were born sexually attracted to people with the same genitals! Congratulations! You’re stunning and brave!

4 Likes

Thank you all for doing your part and flagging this obvious troll post :smiley:

3 Likes

How about Hell to the No

4 Likes

How about Hell to the Yes?!

1 Like

You can fuzzy britches but I won’t :smiley:

There is nothing stopping you or anyone from RPing GBT as you play. As it is clear there is not an issue with GBT rights in the WoW universe there is no need for representation.

4 Likes

In my line of work it is “why the hell did I take this job?” Month.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, what line of work do you do?

Law enforcement.

2 Likes

I ship op and a perma ban

OTP please

4 Likes

Oh lord. I can see why you say that for July. Stay safe out there and thank you for serving the community.

1 Like

Thank you. July and December are the worst months.

July everyone kills one another

December everyone kills themselves.

4 Likes

oh, you mean that protest from two years ago? I heard about it.

I think it’s a big possibility. It would make for an interesting story. Two husbands ruling together and they adopt a son for future king :blush:

Dude. This is world of Warcraft. Keep your damn sexuality to yourself. Screw the hell off

5 Likes

None. Keep politics out of the game. Thnx.

6 Likes

While I detest this guys ability to spam LGBT threads with appearingly no recourse in which to stop him. LGBTQ rights are not politics. It’s just one side hasn’t accepted that LGBTQ deserve the same rights as everyone else.

2 Likes

So you want 2 people together that one isn’t even of legal age (in terms of dragon years) and the other one literally punched wrathion in the face… And two… how do you know what each one likes? Like, this whole thing is silly!

Just… why? Like…

1 Like