Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

Everyone is celebrating pride month and it’s no secret that WoW has their gay and lesbian couples to support the lgbt community. One of my favorites is the stag and unicorn Qadarin and Thiernax. I watched the entire Ardenweald story and loved seeing them together to help save their realm. They should definitely get more attention in the next expansion.

One thing I wish we could see is more characters that are lgbt and Dragonflight has Chromie (trans). Some other games like RuneScape feature gay character in lore as well like for example Greg has a romantic interest for his friend Ed, who he describes as a “wolf with lustrous brown fur”. (they’re a wolf couple). I always thought the vulperas would make a great race for LGBT representation.

I for one would love to see an Anduin comeback with Wrathion and I even read that Danuser liked a twitter post about a anduin and wrathion realtionship. Hoping for more suggestions!

5 Likes

You’re boring.

85 Likes

Can I check how many threads I’ve muted?

16 Likes

does anyone know what the month of July is dedicated to? I wonder what the forums will be like…

4 Likes

I believe it’s mostly about 'Murica and pyrotechnics.

14 Likes

interestingly, the Brittish celebrate July 4th too.

win? party hard. lose? party harder…

8 Likes

Tomorrows patriarchy day. Should take over stuff and abuse power.

1 Like

we can do that Monday.

1 Like

Best Monday was Mortal Monday. Mortal Kombat came out on consoles and it was glorious.

5 Likes

When national Pie Day? I like pie. What is everyone favorite pie? I really like Dutch Apple.

Blizzard should have a pie day in WoW. You just eat pie and have pvp battle were you just throw pie.

I like pie.

3 Likes

Wrath. Can’t say I blame them either.

And thus did the teenagers rejoice. No longer did they have to lose all of their lawn mowing money by the arcade quarter eating machine to see decapitations.

2 Likes

Genesis does what Nintendon’t. The SNES port for the first Mortal Kombat was lame.

2 Likes

SHARK MONTH!

2 Likes

Here’s a suggestion:

Stop posting.

30 Likes

So looking up the month of July is National Ice Cream Month!!!

4 Likes

“Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis! Super Nintendo! SEGA GENESIS! 16 mfgd bits! 16 mfgd bits! When I was a kid I use to play Sega, now I play a Sega emulator! My bit rates still 16 --, since I was a preteen --! You’re all a bunch of – 'cause you get to save! I had to play for 200 days! Had to get to the last level straight! And just like Altered Beast I rise from my grave!” :notes:

2 Likes

Sorry m8, don’t celebr8.

4 Likes

Caramel and Coconut. That’s my favorite LGBJ couple to celebrate Pride month; “Let’s get Brewed Joes.” :coffee:

You know this thread has bombed when console wars are way more interesting then this at this point.

/ahem

I’m excited for Spiderman on PC. :stuck_out_tongue:

/gets out the riot shield and baton. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I personally think they should move cheesecake day from july 30th to June and rename June Cheesecake month. Because at this point Id rather celebrate a desert then being gay because it means less then cheesecake.

I love cheesecake and this OP is full of cheese bad spoiled rotten cheese, I do not like OP like I do cheesecake. OP is Limburger cheese, smells like stinky feet and hot trash. Like all his bait topics shipping Wrathion Anduin and trying to link that to LGBTQ to throw them in a horrible selfish light to bring more hate.

Shame on OP may they smell of Limburger and stinky troll foot fungus. Boo I say! BOO!

4 Likes