Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

How do you say I’m an idiot, without saying, I’m an idiot…
Thankfully I don’t watch the MsM, or I’d be a mindless drone too…

2 Likes

Classic Pet

2 Likes

Right? I enjoyed the actual fights but then it got too drama filled and i couldn’t justify watching anymore.

WCW was great for a time, then WWE in my opinion ruined it.

Its the brainwashing that gets people like pet liking brandon.

2 Likes

He was busy holding hands and kneeling with the BLM folk.

1 Like

I remember liking the hype as they enter the arena, but would phase out with the behind the scene stuff.

I remember that one episode where hulk hogan and vince mcman(forgot how to spell his name) went at it in the parking lot and vince tore hogan a new one lol

Wrestling was alright as long as you understood it was just drama and none of it was real.
But it kinda got old fast…
The old WWF was fun though. Probably because I was a kid at the time. Don’t know…

Jobs and economy were on the rise with Trump in office, I don’t care if the president is a jerk or says something that offends people.

He did his job.

4 Likes

Pretty much.
If Biden were doing a good job, I wouldn’t care that he’s a dottering old fool that’s losing his marbles.

4 Likes

I’m a millennial, I don’t watch TV. The only people who watch TV are old people who vote for people like Donald Trump, which explains why his supporters are so brainwashed!

Throughout the last election my main sources of news was my RSS reader which includes feeds from WSJ and NYT (which I had free subscriptions to through my university) and a bunch of major news outlets from around the world, including the Financial Times (which I did not have a subscription to but I was able to get around the paywalls), the BBC, the English versions of the largest newspapers in Japan (the Yomiuri Shimbun, etc.), National Geographic, Nature, etc.

I don’t recall that one, I do remember the classic’s Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant. Hulk actually pressed the giant over his head once, that was cool.

So… the MsM… :man_facepalming:

Anyways… RL calls, and this thread will be removed soon anyways.
If it’s still up when I get back, I might reply to the more vacuous replies, but I also might just laugh and move on.

2 Likes

Yeah Vince was a beast in that fight.

Andre was pretty awesome. Big show was alright too. For years back when i was a kid, I was always confused on whether kane and undertaker were brothers lol.

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t watching them though, I was reading them. And the mainstream media is actually basically the best media there is; the content is just incredible and the reporting is great and people just assume it’s bad because they don’t read it!

My only problem with WSJ and NYT is that they’re both too right-wing in my opinion, and biased against the best people (e.g., Bernie Sanders, AOC, etc.). NYT and WSJ both have employed awful right-wing people like Bari Weiss and Bret Stephens

Media is media, it don’t really matter where you get you information you are subject to someone’s bias. unless you are there in person for every step of the way, you will never know the truth. And for some even if you were you’d be subject to your own bias.

2 Likes

My issue with news outlets these days is they tend to be biased instead of just doing their job.

They’re supposed to be unbiased.

1 Like

Andre was a sad story, but I will never forget him, mostly because of The Princess Bride.

Such a good movie. Rest in peace Andre you awesome giant man

That whole situation with him is sad. As someone that loves heavy set men, seeing someone do that is just sad, and he needs help.