Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

My favorite GBT couple is Nomi Marks and Amanita Caplan from Sense8.

Do you want to be in The Chokey for another year?

2 Likes

To be fair, Biden was too busy hiding from the press during the election to get anyone to vote for him. It was the press that was campaigning for him.
It was more of an ’ anti-election ’ really. Biden wasn’t voted in, as much as trump was voted out.
People just put too much faith into the MsM, and fell prey to propaganda.
I never voted for the guy, nor would I. But there’s truth, and then there’s the MsM.

Dude, just give it up already, we get it, you want Pride month shoved in everyone’s faces so you can feel special. Please Blizz, never do this though and give people like the OP the satisfaction.

2 Likes

So… you voted for this mess we are in right now because?.. Oh ya, orange man bad… Feel good al you want. I hope you realize than not only did you waste a vote, you contributed to what’s happening.

3 Likes

Well i can safely say i never once wasted a vote on brandon. I’d vote for a rock over him. At least a rock has intelligence.

2 Likes

Hey I get ya, there is no place for free thinking in politics. Politian’s only do what the rich tell them or the military tells them, work the PR con and leave the thinking to those behind the scene that don’t have to get voted in. I vote for a robot in the next election.

It’s kind of bizarre the OP is trying to link bestiality(literally a crime) to the LGBTQ+ community…since he insists so often that he represents us and he’s trying to help us.

1 Like

For a split second I thought you meant Dwayne Johnson.

Speaking of which. Did you hear his daughter is joining the wrestling federation?

How can Anduin do that when he was caught staring at a Draenei woman when he visited Exodar in a novel? He also wanted a strong dwarf lady.

I think Anduin just wants a strong woman to strangle him in affection everynight.

3 Likes

Nope, as a wrestler I hope and not a model.

Such is the dream…sighs wistfully and stares off into the sunset

1 Like

It’s weird that people try to ship Anduin and Wrathion together.
If I was the reason your father was dead, would you be dreamy eyes falling in-love with me?

Probably not.

1 Like

Yeah same. I saw an article the other day. Apparently shes been training hard to get in. Hopefully she actually fights instead of following pre-scripted lines for dramas sake.

I like love stories between would be enemies

Yellowstone has a character arch similar where one character is responsible for killing a family member of his wife.

They did it really well.

Maybe they want a stalk home syndrome type thing. Seems many these days don’t understand relationships…
They force it for fandom sake… Like Rey and Kilo in the Disney star wars… :face_vomiting:

No chemistry just fall in love with you’re abuser or one trying to kill you or causes you emotional harm. That’s healthy!

Biden is the best president we’ve had in several years at least! I supported Bernie, spent months insulting all supporters of non-Bernie Democrats on Twitter, briefly considered just not voting after Biden won the primaries, and then enthusiastically voted for him because Trump is probably the worst president of all time and we needed to get rid of him!

Trump is a criminal and everyone in his party knows it but is afraid to say anything now because their voters are basically evil and crazy and think Trump’s behavior on Jan. 6 was justified. Kevin McCarthy was caught on tape blaming him for it and now wants to pretend it didn’t happen because every Republican voter worships Donald Trump, even more than God probably!

2 Likes

I haven’t watched wrestling since I was a kid, it amazes me that the clearly fake drama soaked stuff still goes on. Things that make you go, WT!