Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

No, it doesn’t.

Trump was at another rally, he had no idea what was going on until he was texted about it, then he tried to stop it. The texts only prove that they didn’t want anyone rioting. Besides, Trump is on record telling people to be peaceful before they even got to the capitol…

5 Likes

LOL!!!
I got this info from CNN you mindless tool…

3 Likes

Democracy greatest attribute, power to the people, is also it’s greatest flaw. Even the founding fathers knew they have to make the power to the people mostly illusion for America to work. But… it needs balance to work too, cooperate America has gone to far, this current inflation is a good example of the pendulum swinging to far one way.

2 Likes

Marco Rubio tweeted that long after the mob had broken in; it says 12:12 p.m. probably because Blizzard is in California but in EST (the time local to DC) it was 3:12 p.m. which means it was literally like an hour after the building had been breached, or roughly a half hour after Ashley Babbitt had been shot.

Trump wasn’t at a rally at this time, he was chilling and watching the spectacle unfold on TV!

You should be watching now, there is no doubt he was involved but they can’t decide if bringing charges would be a good thing. Do tell, how are you gonna feel when the compromise for not taking Trump to trial will be him never holding office again?

Trump is a con man, you’ve been had.

3 Likes

S u n d a y t h r e a d .
u
n
d
a
y

t
h
r
e
a
d

1 Like

He wasn’t involved.
Although there is evidence the FBI was… and there are Antifa posts/videos claiming to be instigators.
Also, I thought the DoJ declined charges?

I know he’s an doofus. I never voted for him, how can I be had by him?

Then everyday is sunday for him I guess…

Think about what you’re saying for a second. Now what group are the Proud Boys a part of, BLM?

The more you shove this garbage in my face the more I pull away and start becoming against it.

Do your thing, idc what gender you spoon with. I’ll always think it isn’t natural just like pretending to be the opposite sex.

6 Likes

The presidency is a con, the greatest PR con ever created. Trump was just a jerk for lack of the ability to use the proper words to describe him. Nothing wrong with being a jerk as president.

Are you always in the habit of giving out advice that you don’t practice yourself?

1 Like

Leave it Sunday to show that there is obviously no shortage of clowns ready to jump out of the tiny car in defense of their supreme imbecile (#orangemanbad).

I thought Biden was the con man, he actually got people to vote for him. Least jobs and the economy were on the rise with Trump in office.

6 Likes

Qadarin, thiernax, pelagos, chromie, all low quality pandering.

Quae and Kinelory are where its at.

Thanks for proving my first statement

Happy pride month…

My favorite LGBT couple is Tracer and Emily from Overwatch.

I think it’s done right. Tracers off saving the world in-game, so she doesn’t have much time for love. But in the comics, she’s allowed some extra free time to herself and spends it with Emily.

3 Likes

I hope you’re not a fool all your life…

Why are you RPing as the villain from Matilda if you don’t like lesbians? She’s obviously queer-coded!

I have seen the very well fan-drawn renderings…

I’m really not even that familiar with who “forum personality” Tuullnn is, but this already seems like a fairly successful “Troll Thread.” The earmark of a really good troll thread is when the original poster maybe only posts one thing or steps in once later, but then follow-up posters are in arguments with each other.

Yes. I’m a Republican in Nebraska but I voted for Biden; it was basically an empty gesture of “voting against the completely unqualified to be President, idiot Trump” because I knew Trump would take Nebraska. But still, it made me feel good to go and do it. In the previous election, I could not vote for Hillary or Trump since I felt neither one should be President.

1 Like