Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

I know right? despite all the evidence from the current writers of the game pointing that Anduin likes Draenei women… apparently it only takes Chris Metzen being 50% of the likes on one of their tweets saying “Wrath X Anduin” for them to still continue this silliness along.

My favorite “Father’s Day” type of movie, for the “Father’s Day” month is Gepetto.

Being this obsessed with identity, isn’t healthy.
I hope someday you’ll see there’s more to you then your junk, or preference of.
But for now, go away and stop with the trolling already…

4 Likes

This thread made me think of a meme I made the other day.

20 Likes

I like to stick a fat piece of apple pie in microwave to heat it up a little then put a bunch of vanilla icecream on it and then eat it and cry cause I love it so much

1 Like

I actually have a mini apple pie turnover thing and a tiny container of ice cream. I’m going to do that tomorrow. Yum yum.

2 Likes

that would be you and a forum ban that would be the perfect couple. Just perfect.

6 Likes

Not actually.

:wink:

I mean, I don’t care what people do but I would not say I’m “celebrating.” That would be like you celebrating “55-year-old single remarkably white(CIS whatever) guy who lives in an apartment and plays video games” month. I’d honestly not expect you to “celebrate” that! :wink: Who I am is my own thing.

The month of July is about when my ancestors committed high treason and became their own country so now I don’t have free medical care.

We’ve all seen the horrible Capitol Insurrection stuff; think of that but in 1776/whatever and it is a group of “intelligent rich white guys” instead of Trump! Then they never taught us HONESTLY what it was in grade school, instead acting like those people were “heroes.”

They also really glossed over the part where life was pretty much the same for the middle and lower classes, while of course black people were freed even sooner in Britain and any colonies( August 1, 1834 .) I can tell you that they never mentioned THAT in my predominately black grade school!

1 Like

Starting your post with a untrue statement discredits your entire post.

You could say, ‘many of us’, ‘a few of us’… but not everyone is.

9 Likes

Explosives.

6 Likes

You mean when BLM and Antifa stormed the capitol and Trump had to go to the bunker? Or the overblown tourist parade that happened on the 6th?

4 Likes

Not going to happen though.
LGB forum trolls are a protected species.

4 Likes

Right, this is just like how people are when they go to Disney World or whatever!

Even the notoriously right-wing WSJ knows who is responsible for Jan. 6. That’s why their editorial page for the following day called on Trump to resign!

edit: I guess it’s age-restricted because that’s how it is with tourist parades, but it’s a video from really the only reputable right-leaning newspaper in the US!

1 Like

Chromie is a magical creature that can probably change into many things. I think it’s a bit of a stretch to relate her, him, they, it, to the mutilated hack jobs our so called doctors that are breaking their Hippocratic Oath create. It should be illegal to take away peoples reportative abilities before having children or reaching an age like 40 or so when having children would be less likely.

Saying Chromie is trans is like calling all Transformers trans. If I recall most trans take offense when you say stuff like I identify as a helicopter. So I have no clue what exactly you are expecting from Chromie story lines as it will never relate to the GBT.

2 Likes

I tried to watch the video, but had to stop and laugh when they said 5 people died… This is either a propaganda report, or the WSJ just hasn’t caught up with recent events…
Only two people died due to the ’ riot ', and that was because of a trigger happy officer, and a horse ( I think ).
Some people got out of hand for sure, but it sure as hell wasn’t an insurrection.

3 Likes

I wondered why there’s a sense of sacredness around democracy when democracy has been failing American people for so long in the same way that the monarchy in Europe represents the national identity and their sacred values, but I think perhaps in practice operates as an emblem for oppression. American democracy has failed on its promises to deliver a fair and equal society where ordinary American people of all colors persuasions and varieties are able to live free lives I don’t think that’s the America that democracy currently stands for. So I don’t see and never have I seen the capital as a symbol of freedom. I do however see it as a symbol of oppression and therefore the desecration of that for me is not the desecration of the sacred but somehow of the profane. However I would say violence is never acceptable not just because of the moral and ethical implications but because it’s an unsuccessful method for instigating change! I don’t think human beings should be unkind or cruel to one another and so I’ll say that out front however I do think it’s necessary that we have a serious conversation about the nature of American democracy because it’s pivotal and it’s centripetal to all democracies at the moment.

1 Like

well i was binging on competitive food eating like beardmeatsfood and suddenly i started to get some nicokadoavocado (?) vidyas suggested.

weird couple with constant banter :wink: but i don’t think they’ll live very old.

does that count?

It perfectly fits the literal definition of a coup attempt; that’s becoming more clear with the findings of the Jan. 6 committee!

If it was an overblown tourist parade why were GOP lawmakers tweeting stuff like this as it was happening?!

Why was it necessary for people in Trump’s party to use social media to implore him to do something about the mob breaking into the Capitol building?! Because he was letting it happen, obviously!

1 Like

If you can watch the videos and actually believe that, there’s nothing anyone can say to change your mind. But you do need to realize, Fox is fake news too, stop being a sheep.

2 Likes

Pineapple pizza month!

1 Like