Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

…According to a google search…

the Precious Blood

The month of July is dedicated to the Precious Blood. The feast of the Precious Blood of our Lord was instituted in 1849 by Pius IX, but the devotion is as old as Christianity. The early Fathers say that the Church was born from the pierced side of Christ, and that the sacraments were brought forth through His Blood.

… Umm… :neutral_face:

X-Men Month actually. Because the First X-Men Movie was released in July. Yeah.

I love how every single one of OP’s LGBT examples is furry sex.

1 Like

nah furries are anthro. What he listed are just animals… think hes far too into animals and that might need a kiwifarms page…

Im not even pro LGBT but i feel like its so weird that they didn’t let Anduin go back to Azeroth lol, Dragonflight would’ve been the perfect expansion for him and his boyfriend.

1 Like

Yea, furry is a bit too specific of a term, he like horse on horse, wolf on wolf, furry on furry, and human on dragon. Would be more accurate to just call it general animal play. OP is wild.

1 Like

There is a whole LGBT thread to post this and you just can’t help but troll…

5 Likes

Can i ask, pray tell, why people like OP co-op furries into the mix as if their LGBT? I mean sure, some of them are, but their treating all of them as if their LGBT or about as the same as LGBT and etc. Or acting like their the only one to represent the LGBT which, i find that a insulting to boil people down to it’s simplest form like that.

I’m also pretty sure, last time i’ve checked that my Vulpera is straight in RP.

1 Like

Is not a serious thread, it is a meme to post LGBT in a thread title and then fill it with nonsense. Just a running thing going on here lately. Poking some fun at it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I know, it’s just a werid trend i’ve noticed.

well being op isn’t human but a troll they have no filter for their debauchery. That they think humans and dragons are a “couple” shows they have no qualms of interspecies relationships. Its quite nauseating on top of the dragon being much younger then the human the dragon obviously cannot give consent.

All this zoo and grooming to push a troll agenda and to use the LGBTQ as a shield utterly deplorable.

3 Likes

Well, more specifically, OP is a low post count throwaway, posting something that could be construed as really offensive mocking of LGBT issues. He probably either a direct LGBT hater, or a general poop stirrer.

3 Likes

As somebody who seen him pop up time and time again, along side with his clique… i’m more inclined to believe that he’s just … :brain::hammer: …Ya know…

Then again he thinks my progressive beliefs are bad, so it’s often time malice.

1 Like

its a god complex they think only they know best and think everyone is with them and sees it all as they do. Despite being told over and over where to post suggestions and by those in the forums they don’t care for this type of posting they still claim “everyone is celebrating” so they obviously are completely ignorant to reading the room or they are purposely using LGBTQ to get a reaction and thus to bring negativity to the mega thread out of some hateful agenda.

3 Likes

Flagged for spam. Stop pushing your creepy political nonsense.

10 Likes

And it’s pretty sad that WoW forums allows that. In all honestly, i can understand if LGBT or anybody else don’t want to celebrate because people like OP just ruins it for everybody.

To be fair, this is … better …then YouTube allowing blatant bigotry and people wishing other people death from a certain channel :question: :tv: , and even punishes people who point out such a thing as well pointing out that YouTube isn’t enforcing their own rules… :clapper: :man:

Bit of an off-tangent, but were at a point where these things are slowly being acceptable thanks to people like OP being needlessly extreme in their progressive beliefs that they circle back and just ended up more conservative in their thinking.

1 Like

oh believe me its because of people like OP I hate being gay and hate June pander month to where I do not celebrate it because it now feels like justification for more of this pandering tokenism they want so much in their hollow merch hungry lives. Its lost its original meaning to me and its all capitalist piggybacking.
After it goes were all just thrown away until the next time it rolls around. It annoys me now.

7 Likes

Don’t hate yourself. Hate the people that made the month feel like pandering and more divisive then uniting. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

True…that and longing for the days when colored hair was cool and didnt indicate you were crazy. Its all giving me a headache lol

3 Likes

Hello, I see you posted a thread about LGBQT+ couples. I’m going to have to go with the ultimate power couple: Saurfang and Varian. Their child, Anduin, grew up into a fine young gentleman. Keep up the great posts, OP, you are a true inspiration to us all!

Thanks for post and have a great day!

2 Likes

I still can’t believe people think Anduin x Wrathion is going to work.

5 Likes