Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

I wasn’t talking about trolling. I was responding to your sockpuppet comment. :person_shrugging:

Yes, but there’s some irony that the person commenting on the patterns and people behind a trolling effort on the whole forums is a troll themself.

I think I’m going to hijack this thread for a minute actually.

Why? Because there’s been way too much pot-stirring between LGBT and Straight on these forums. And for every craptivist or troll, there’s a thousand people who just want to get along and have fun playing a game they love.

So in that spirit, I’m going to present a couple. Now, I don’t think they’re LGBT, but they are performers who deserve a little more recognition. And I don’t think anyone will mind my choice of song.

1 Like

Not going to watch it, but those girls are cute from that thumbnail.

2 Likes

You have 15 replies in this thread. You’re more active than I am in here. If you really believe what you’re saying, why are you bumping my thread and actively trying to attack me?

1 Like

No one is actively attacking you starshine, we’re just calling out your behavior.

4 Likes

You “called” me out 14 posts ago. You’re just borderline harassing me in my own thread now. Please stop. Contribute to the discussion of the topic, not attacking me for my opinion or leave.

2 Likes

So, I believe someone was talking about the smell of fresh wood earlier? That is the bomb.

How dare you call him/her/them/they/wo;iefjeojf like that???

Flagged for stalking. Stop posting creepy anti-LGBTQ+ posts.

2 Likes

At what point do people actually get vacations for trolling? I’m genuinely curious at this point…

1 Like

You cared enough to post here. Why don’t you just stay away, Trunchy? This thread is not for anti-LGBTQ+ sentiments.

1 Like

Youre really boring.

Anduin is not going to be with wrathion.

1 Like

Mods will remove or punish those who are breaking forum rules. You can find them here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000256989

Did you have any LGBT couples in-game that you’d like to celebrate for pride month? I’d really like to hear from everyone on their favorites!

You have repeated this many times, if you didn’t see them in game this year for pride I imagine your feedback fell on deaf ears.

Maybe try this

3 Likes

I know of the many ways of submitting feedback, which is why I use the community forums to do so. It’s the first bullet point of feedback and suggestions. I suppose I could use the in-game suggestions too.

I just hope there isn’t a limit on that number :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, right?!?!?

2 Likes

Might be worth a shot, and don’t worry I didn’t report your for repeating yourself/spam/trolling.

Forums are far more interesting when people can avoid the punk move of reporting. Especially since the code of conduct is worded in a way that basically anyone that gets reported can fit into one of the bannable categories, especially trolling.

1 Like

It’s…not stalking if the OP is constantly posting the same spammy troll threads all the time. This is a public forum.

5 Likes