Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

Again. I’ve said it everywhere, and the only reason I’m saying it again is because this jager shot has warmed up my veins.

The pandering is strong from Blizz… and the fact that people don’t see this and simply just “roll with it” is so sheeple I can’t even….

If I were LGBTQ of any type I’d be offended that companies like this are only pandering to simply do that, pander.

Give it a couple years. We’ll have Indian rights threads being posted or some garbage. And Blizz won’t take them down guaranteed.

3 Likes

You are aware the Anti-LGBT sentiments the OP and the rest of the T troll squad are stirring up on a daily basis is already driving some members of this forum to contemplate self harm and more drastic actions?

Right?

3 Likes

I am aware the GBT community is not happy with him. As for some wanting to take drastic measures because of a forum thread, I have not heard anything about it.

1 Like

It’s what members of the community have mentioned to me personally and in other such threads as these. It’s putting some negative mental pressure on some and they’re not ending up in good headspaces because of it.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. To be honest there are some trans stories that got my head in a bad place. I got the metal fortitude to not get to dramatic over it, so no worries.

What can we do besides post our opinions and thoughts on it. Ya know? Rarely none of their threads ever get taken down.

It’s been proven time and time again that this person gets away with it because 1: they are putting LGBTQ in the title and subject. 2: they know how to walk the line on these forums.

It sucks that they allow people like this to ruin others times.

2 Likes

I’m not. Why should I celebrate something that isn’t meant for me?

5 Likes

Hey now! At the very least, their threads have brought the rest of us together in disdain for the T squad. Not the hero we deserved, but the one we needed!

1 Like

Hell, Trump actually wanted to have National Guard troops defending the capitol on that day. You know who denied that request? Nancy Pelosi! If anything, she is the one responsible for that incident.

Besides, what did those people even do, besides walk around taking pictures - after cops let them in?!

4 Likes

Where’s muffin when you need her? This needs to become a kitten gif thread.

3 Likes

My computer self destructed, came back today and nothing changed in a whole week.

Missed you guys though!

1 Like

I do that from time-to-time. Taking a break lol Not self destruct :stuck_out_tongue: I always find things remain unchanged around here in terms of topics lmao.

Welcome back though :heart:

1 Like

The Official forums need to go back to removing off topic discussions on WoW General Discussion. This topic has absolutely nothing to do with World of Warcraft and should be removed! THATS LOGICAL!

1 Like

Logic is out the window. anything with LGBTQ in it stays.

Anything else is a hit or miss.

Pandering.

Welcome to the WoW forums.

3 Likes

Blizzard invites the drama. All American corporations do this. It makes zero sense. It’ll be easy to avoid here by simply enforcing the rules. The old rules. Off topic discussion booted to off topic. Someone feelings hurt? Claim no responsibility. Simple. Threats of action for user content? Section 230 protects from such action. It’s just silly, but it’ll be fixed in 2025.

2 Likes

Well put, I would add WoW NA forums. I highly doubt shenanigans like this is allowed in other forums.

1 Like

I thought I blocked you. Thanks for reminding me to block you again. I’m sure this is the salt and attention you need.

Who made you a forum god or goddess? You don’t get to decide what topics are covered here. His topics are permissible and not against rules. I actually thought his topics are interesting and game-related. I enjoy his threads, but people like you ruined them. You are the troll one, not him. Stop hating on LGBTQ+ and please stay away until you can behave like a rational adult.

1 Like

Exactly this. We personally have the tools to handle people we disagree with. Theres no need for further actions. Let us just mute, block and move on.

So, you’re part of the “cabal”. Gotcha.

2 Likes