Favorite LGBT couples to celebrate pride month?

some of the post were getting spicy if you get my meaning

1 Like

Oh no… that probably got bad then

It’s a thread about LGBT couples in WoW so yes!

Wink wink, sure it is.

1 Like

want the link?

1 Like

If it works sure

Now this is an all time troll or an all time delusion. This has been hack may very well stand alone as the worst of all time before he is done, if he even makes it through 4 years. His own party would replace him now if they could, but even they see that his VP is completely unqualified for anything.

This thread is a troll thread and you know that.

5 Likes

Wow that thread went bad fast.

1 Like

We’re also pretty sure the mods never fact check who is posting what when they report it. They look at it in a vacuum.

2 Likes

i know soon that poster was posting stuff i know it would be 404ed fast

Yeahhh. I’m not going to entertain you bud.

If you want to turn the other cheek that’s fine. I’ll keep my eyes open to the real world. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yet another thread asking for the same exact thing with a slightly different introduction.

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

• Creating threads about existing topics
  • Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
14 Likes

Oh look, this thread was protected by the moderators.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: No it’s not. Now please leave this thread.

No and no how many times we gonna tell ya we are not leaving you spam troll threads! Flagged for spam!

1 Like

My straight Mom and Dad who raised 7 kids all straight. Us kids were never asked which gender we wanted to be. It seemed self evident.

2 Likes

I think Tuullnn is actually a genius. His efforts have nothing to do with the GBT or pride month and are just here to prove the bias and utter disregard Blizzard has for the human condition, or their own code of conduct.

Maybe I will get a robot like ban for this, meanwhile Tuullnn will make a couple more threads basically about the same thing. Keep up the good work Tuullnn! We know your secret now, I support ya!

As for the OP… IMO he is as fake as they come. I feel like his posts are made as a mockery of what he is pretending to support. It gets him attention and it riles people up and ultimately damages the “cause” which is ultimately his intention. He has mastered it and its working. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Furry communities are generally pro-lgbt, but that doesn’t mean cis/het furries don’t exist lol.

1 Like