Fatal flaw

I am now confused what your argument is. Do you imagine that their being “better” and having a more min/max oriented attitude will lead to less zergs of 1.12 in in classic, or more?

The first couple patches were not nerfs.

You and I both, pickles.
(Well, equally concerned)

And how do you know this?

What part of the word “betting” do you not understand?

Ok, so now that you’re saying you’ll play more than them you opinion matters more, right?

Well what about the people who got rank 14 on the Nost server who said they like 1.12 AV. They said the earlier version of AV make AV the best honor per hour and they’re forced to play AV for 16+ hours a day instead of WSG or AB.

They play 16 hours a day. Does their opinion carry more weight since they play the most?

Agree with both of these. The early aspects would lend longevity and depth to the BG. Especially important given it being a static state.

1 Like

They didn’t in vanilla, why should we think they would in classic.

AV was changed for a reason, during vanilla.

Maybe you should attempt to understand what you’ve read before vomiting up a nonsensical word salad response.

No I read and understood what you said. You said that player would only play until they have their rewards and then they’d be done with AV.

So… you will play AV more than them, correct? Therefore since you spend more time playing, you’re opinion should hold more weight.

So I said that there are hardcore players who will play the game 16 hours a day who don’t want that version of AV. Should their opinion hold more weight over yours since they will most likely be logged into WoW more?

Nope, not going to be drawn in again to your morass of warped post stylings.

Yay another AV thread by the same guy. So i will post the exact same respose that i did in the other thread.

Pre 1.12 AV was indeed an epic experience, we had a match on Feathermoon (i forget which battlegroup we became) go for nearly a week. However, Blizzard has made their stance clear on this topic and 1.12 AV will be the version they roll out. There is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answer in this debate and if Blizzard changes their mind, cool, if not, also cool. In either version i look forward to cruching the Alliance offensive under out superior Horde might and tactics.

I never had any issues getting into an AV O_o. Though my server did not have population issues.

You could just cross realm it if you are that concerned.

But anyway, Old AV was actually my favorite thing in vanilla wow… It was where I had the most fun.

Now will I love classic wow anyway because I enjoy the other aspects of the too? Yes…
But why would I pretend it’s not very important when it was my favorite memory of vanilla wow?

like literally?! Seems like an exaggeration to me…Since you don’t speak for me and a vast population of people.

And I’d like 10/15 man UBRS/Strat/Scholo but I’m not getting those either.

Regardless 1.5 AV was changed because while you might like it ultimately over all it wasn’t very popular.

I am telling you it was my favorite part of vanilla wow… not that I simply “liked” it.

My favorite part lol.

It was popular on my server. I think blizzard changed it due to the long gametime rather than it’s popularity. I think they should have kept the long AVs games, but instead made it worth your while to play even for a short period of time and then leave. It was almost pretty much set up that way anyway, but putting an even better reward system for your time could have helped.

This is what I see, I’m gonna be honest, theres a whole bunch of trolls/people that played on private servers giving there opinion pretending to have played vanilla, and then theres a 1-2 accounts that I think might be blizzard accounts trying to sway popular opinion, and then everyone else wants 1.5. And that’s really how it is. Bliz 1.5, its been finalized.

Yeah I’m one of those 3 people. Old AV was miserable to play. I played the hell out of it 1.12 though.

stop making things up, no one liked 1.12 except people that wanted to grind honour faster. It wasn’t fun, it was boring, there’s almost no PvP element to it since the 2 teams just run past eachother. Its so bad, honestly I don’t believe you played vanilla, its just to say “I played the hell out of 1.12” implying it was fun? like come on man. It was terrible

lol ok buddy

What parts of actual gameplay in AV 1.12 were things you enjoyed, which were not available in the early versions?

We’ve covered that people “liked”:

• faster completion
  • the loot
1 Like