Fatal flaw

so out of 13million players not a single person made a video of zerging AV in 1.5 using fraps or another open source video capture software?

really lol that’s what your arguments gonna be…

If AV is in its 1.5 version I won’t touch the bg other then fishing and getting my rep with a 35 and a half foot pole, what a horrid example of a battleground AV 1.5 was.

Why do you feel it was bad Blair? I can understand if you had a really garbage PC or something why you would want to just fish AV and farm rep. It could be frustrating at 2fps. But other than that your statement seems kind of vague.

My god you are dense. It didnt happen in '05 because people weren’t obsessed over efficiency back then. As another poster stated, the zerg didnt become a thing until TBC (well after 1.12) because people stopped playing the game for fun and started trying to min/max it. The META has changed. You take todays players and throw them in 1.5 AV and they will play the same way: ignore the enemy team and find the fastest way to kill the boss (meaning minimum number of NPCs killed).

Riiiight. The guards were totally capable of wrecking 40 people all on their own. With no support. I’d draw you a diagram but I’m not allowed so I’ll try to explain:
Alliance runs out STAYS AS A SINGLE UNIT, passes the horde raid /wave, kills whatever guards are required, downs the lieutenant, caps whatever towers are required, kills drek.

If it is more efficient to not kill the players, then people wont kill the players. If people dont kill the players then you dont get a 2 day AV. Yeah, it may take an hour or two to get past all the super NPCs but its still not 2 days. The mentality of players have changed, its why you see people talking about speed leveling to 60 and BiS lists. The players have changed, back then it was about the experience and the stories, now its about speed and efficiency.

2 Likes

If they could do 1.5 it would be cool to have one week a month or on weekends.

3 Likes

Of course the psychology of mankind morphed metaphysically between the period of 2005 and 2007. how silly of me, your explanation is so brilliant, I don’t understand how I couldn’t of seen this before. WoW vanilla literally must of evolved human beings as a species. Without WoW we would be underdeveloped and would not have the mental capacity to keep up with moores law and the universe would inevitably implode.

Also please post the video of the AV zerg you keep sdaying happened from 1.5. Im sure there must be 1 video at least out of 13million people of this AV zerg that apparently happened all the time. I really want to see this video, I am really curious.

Please tell me more, you are very very smart person.

1 Like

yikes

2 Likes

Your reading comprehension is as bad as your arguments. We’re done here.

4 Likes

oh of course we are, you can’t provide 1 video out of 13million people to support your argument. I must be stupid. I know 13 million people isn’t a lot. Its like 1 million less than 12 million people. I know im so dumb because I can’t comprehend how 13 million people havn’t made a single video of this AV zerg that apparently happened all the time.

Have you even played vanilla WoW Balindrakk?

Because honestly stop trolling man your bad at it and u never even played the game stop wasting time or post the video okay.

13 million people and not 1 video you can provide me on this AV zerg that happened all the time?

1 Like

Sorry, but you are wrong.

I ground out rank 10 back in Vanilla on my hunter, 90% of that in AV. We zerged the hell out of it. Anyone who says we did not zerg AV in Vanilla is just completely wrong.

1 Like

okay post video of 1.5 zerg then and I will acknowledge that its possible and may be wrong. Just 1 video guys out of 13million subscribers. Just 1 is all I need.

1 Like

So, if you see proof, you’ll acknowledge that it’s possible?

LOL. You are very “special”.

Well if 13million people didn’t do it 1 time it’s probably not possible. You guys can make believe and troll all you want but clearly you guys havn’t even played Vanilla WoW and if you did u didn’t make it past lvl 30.

Here’s a video for you guys of someone who actually played AV and vanilla WoW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQj2fbUGaDE

Please educate yourself on the matter before speaking in future please. Or provide 1 video out of 13 million people to back up your outrageous claim.

1 Like

Where did I say I zerged 1.5?

I played 1.5 AV but it was only around for a few months. Zerg AV followed soon after. All my Honor farming was in AV. 15-25 min Alliance wins 4/5. You only farmed honor in WSG or AB if you had a premade or you were Horde.

Ya that was 1.12 territory which is what I made this thread about, to oppose the decision of 1.12. No one likes zerging but everyone remembers the 2 day long battles. That’s what I want.

1 Like

First off, you don’t know if it happened or not. I’m trying to remember myself, and I guess I don’t know if it did.

That being said, that’s not what I was mocking you about. As the other poster said, you read like you’re blind and have a rail road spike lodged in your skull.

How about you explain why it’s not possible in lieu of demanding evidence that even if it could be done, might not exist.

And this doesn’t even touch on your…let’s call them errors in your other whine fest about a version of AV you’re simply not getting. If it’s that important to you, I’m happy in the knowledge that you and your friends will remain on your private server.

I never claimed any one did make a video.

You’re asking for proof from vanilla regarding something that very few people had the HHD capacity to actually capture.

If you knew or remember anything about that era you would know how absurd your request actually is.

2 Likes

If you can’t farm honor from AV, no one will play it. The version doesn’t actually matter.

#realtalk

1 Like

Ya if 13 million people can’t do it, it’s probably impossible. Is that confusing to you or something? do you not understand the logic? Maybe its hard for you to comprehend such a large number and to try and visualize, but trust me when I say, 13 million people is a lot of people.

But again as someone who’s not a fool and has a academic mind, if you show me evidence of the contrary I will always go with the evidence.

So as Einstein once said, Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Provide me the evidence or stop trolling and wasting time.

If you are saying a strat is possible that 13 million people failed to do and somehow this time everyone is gonna zerg, provide me some evidence. 1 video is all I need out of 13million people.

Is it embarrassing that your argueing a point against a 13 million pool sample size?

stop trolling come on

@Williams
Williams I had a dell laptop that ran WoW at like 13 FPS and I fraps some pvp videos. What does that even mean, there was a ton of video capture software and to record at 240p doesn’t take much HDD space.

That’s your argument why theres not a single video out of 13 million people. omg lmao you guys are so dumb, like im sorry but at this point stupid is the only word that logically make sense to describe what you are saying.

1 Like

Yep I remember him stating he didn’t play it in a post before.
Yet he talks like the biggest expert and how people think back then.

Well there were plenty of people who didn’t like av changes but seeing how tbc was rolling out people accepted the change even though the biggest complains I heard were the afkers in the caves.
Pretty much ever tbc bg had afkers and it sucked so much that premade av which was the fastest way for honor became the norm.

2 Likes