<Fat Panda> Sales

Fat Panda, currently 12/12M, is the top 1-night raiding guild on US. We recently moved here from Greymane, where we were named Solution. Please check out our Greymane Sales forum here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/solution-sales/260449

We are happy to offer many new and exciting things this patch!

We have been selling to the Greymane-Tanaris, Proudmoore, Dalaran, Sargeras, Stormrage, and WoW community in general for over 8 years now. We have a 100% completion record on ALL of our sales, and have thousands of happy customers from dozens of servers!

We offer our services to those without the time, guild, ilvl, experience, etc who still want to experience high end content, learn how to clear it themselves, or just want that sexy mount or good gear.

PLEASE READ THIS
Prices change from week to week. I will try to keep this thread updated. We will always match the prices of any reputable sales group.
We do not offer sales on horde side at this time.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION: Please PM Focusup-Sargeras or add VORPLE#1358 on Btag.
We do NOT sell specific items (except mounts and essences). Sorry for the inconvenience.
WE ACCEPT GOLD ONLY! If you have the cash and want our services, please use the Blizzard Store, buy tokens, sell them on the AH, and we will be happy to help.
IF YOU ARE NOT ON SARGERAS Please contact Focusup-Sargeras. We do take gold on many servers.
FOR ANY SALE: You are welcome to afk and let us carry you (make sure to tag the boss for raids so you can get loot!) or join us in Discord. We can teach you what we are doing as we go along, so you can prepare yourself to run the content on your own in the future!
ALL GOLD IS DUE BEFORE WE PULL!
We have completed thousands of sales over 8+ years. We would never compromise our reputation and integrity, or do anything that would lessen the experience a buyer has. Our foremost goal is to give you what you came for in a fast, professional manner, and for you to enjoy your run with us.
Our raid logs are public, and you can add me and I can send you twitch streams as well if you want to check us out!

MYTHIC KEYSTONES

For 10-15 --25k armor stacking, 35k specific key. FREE ARMOR STACK IF YOU BUY 2 OR MORE!–
Mythic+10 In Time - 145k (455 gear in dungeon, 465 in weekly chest)
Mythic+11 In Time - 145k (460 gear in dungeon, 465 in weekly chest)
Mythic+12 In Time - 145k (460 gear in dungeon, 470 in weekly chest)
Mythic+13 In Time - 160k (460 gear in dungeon, 470 in weekly chest)
Mythic+14 In Time - 190k (465 gear in dungeon, 470 in weekly chest)

All 15+ keys drop 465 gear in dungeon, 475 in weekly chest
For 15+ --24k armor stacking, 35k specific key–

Mythic+15 Guaranteed In Time - 210k
Keystone Master (all 12 Dungeons +15 In Time) - 2500k
+16 in time - 290k
+17 in time - 360k
+18 in time - 550k
+19 in time - 725k
+20 in time - 1000k

Spots for these are UNLIMITED. We can run as many times as a buyer wants. We run these throughout the week, as long as we have sellers online.
We will always match any deal that groups like Gallywix/SLB/AGB, etc. are running.

On completion of dungeon, any gear, as well as rank 2 of an essence based on your spec (Either Essence of the Focusing Iris, Life-Binder’s Invocation, or Anima of Life and Death) goes to the buyer.

On the following Tuesday, in the Harbormaster’s office, you get a GUARANTEED piece of loot (see above for ilvls), Titan Residuum (used for buying Shoulders, Chests, and Helms), and 5/15 of the pieces needed for rank 3 of the essences above. You also get a TON of artifact power.

HEROIC NYALOTHA

Spots to this are limited each week. Runs are Friday nights starting at 8:30 EST (7:30 server time). We clear last 2 first, then do the rest of the bosses.

Full Clear: 225k. for Personal Loot.
Last 2: 125k for Personal Loot.
AOTC and Uncorrupted Voidwing mount: 100k
Loot funnel: 100k
Four funnel discount: 350k (save 50k)

We offer loot funnels for 100k per funneler. For every funneler, they will match your loot spec, and ANYTHING that drops for them goes to you.

Specific bosses ARE available, PM Focusup-Sargeras for more details and pricing.

Mythic Nya’Lotha
We do sell Individual bosses from Mythic Nya’lotha. Runs are on PL, but we do offer funneling options. Please PM me for details.

Package Deals
850k if you buy the first 3 on this list.
2m if you buy the first 6 on this list.

Wrathion – 350k
Maut – 350k
Skitra – 350k (we have 4+ hunters in our group if you want that sexy bow!)
Shad’har – 450k
Hivemind – 450k
Xanesh – 450k
Drest’agath – 700k
Vexiona – 700k
Ra-den – 900k

HARDMODE OPERATION: MECHAGON

Spots to this are relatively limited (only a few per week). Runs are throughout the week, based on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Carry includes the mount (Aerial Unit R-21/X) as well as the essence (Vision of Perfection).

Cost: 175k. King Mechagon on hard mode. Full runs available on request

MYTHIC JAINA

Mythic Jaina: 550k. Spots to this are EXTREMELY LIMITED. Please PM Focusup-Sargeras for up-to-date details. Runs are Sunday nights at 9:00 EST (8:00 server time).

We require a 100k deposit due 2 days before your run at 9PM EST, since we do not overbook these, and if buyers don’t show, we waste a lot of time for a lot of people.

Any loot that you want goes to the buyer as well.

WE WILL TAKE GOLD ON ALMOST ANY SERVER FOR MYTHIC JAINA!

Finally, our raiders and 3k+ IO players are now selling Horrific Visions clears as well. These give loot with guaranteed corruption (up to 470), multiple chances at mounts/pets/toys, multiple reagents for upgrading/unlocking essences, Echoes of Nyalotha (used for unlocking tier 3 essences if you have them on your main), and reagents to upgrade your Legendary cloak. Prices are:

Full clear + 5 masks - 100k (you loot the main chest at the end)
Full clear & 5 masks + objectives - 200k (you can loot all 5 chests at the end)

For any full clear with objectives purchases, boostees must participate and have the research trait “elite exterminator” unlocked

As always, if you are interested in any of these services, please contact Focusup-Sargeras, or add VORPLE#1358 on btag.

After your run, we encourage you to leave a comment here with feedback/suggestions.

Thanks, have a great day, and may all your hits be crits!

3 Likes

what is the world coming to when a month of subscription is worth a chance at max ilvl gear that will prolly sim lower than you’re normal raid piece…

1 Like

I had just bought the Mythic Jaina run, Mount & Achievement with these guys … friendly smooth communication, on time, great team, and delivery as promissed! I thank you again and look forward to future runs! :partying_face::love_you_gesture:

Interested in Hard Mode King Mechagon, will add you on Bnet later today :slight_smile:

Just bought the Mythic Jaina run. Great communication, and great run. Will look you guys up again in the future. :slight_smile:

Added VORPLE after I posted this, asked about a Hard Mode: Mechagon run, but haven’t heard back since, are you guys still doing these runs?? If so, please add me, ReaperMAC#1118 so we can schedule something.

Edit: NVM, got another group to do it for me.

I’ve done business with them for years. My guild doesn’t hold regular raids, so I rely on this well organized group to assist with my mount collecting habits.

Sorry reaper. I had someone else on btag named reaver and i removed the wrong one! very sorry for the mixup, happy that you got a run though!

2 Likes

Had a +10 Run done by these guys. It went quickly and smoothly with no issues. Even got the gear I was looking to get!

Just finished a full heroic Ep runs with Fat Panda. Been with you guys for the last two expacs. It’s always a great time and it’s hilarious in discord. You guys rock! Thanks for always helping me out!

have purchased runs from the guys a couple times now and each time they deliver with quick and friendly results! Seriously, if you’re in the market for any of the services listed above, there isn’t anyone better. 10/10 would recommend and will be purchasing again in the future!

Got my Jaina mount tonight, the run was quick and easy. First time running with these guys, but they came recommended and did not disappoint. Excellent communication and execution!

awesome group! quick, to the point, and easy! well worth

i just got my heroic EP run with these guy and it was quick and very professional. i definitely recommend these guys

Another night, another great run and clear. Got some gear, and sitting in discord is still hilarious, even if someone is a Patriots fan! j/k. Would highly recommend! Will buy again soon!

Just finished my third buy to get my epic Essence, also got a ton of gear. Love buying from you guys and can’t wait till next tier!

Just got my my mechagnome run from them! It was fast, easy and they gave me some extra’s! They are amazing, Thanks!

10/10 will recommend and will use again!

Loved running with these guys! Just did a full EP H with them and I couldn’t be more satisfied :slight_smile: Super quick and easy

just finished another run with these guys. very satisfied and it was quick and easy. very professional

Just received the Jaina mount from these guys, quick and easy! Definitely going to use their services again :slight_smile: