<Fat Panda> Sales

Any updated prices on Jaina mount and M+?

Just purchased a run from them, worked out great, quick response on scheduling, smooth run. Joined raid, got boss credit and mount. Highly recommend !!

Updated pricing and formatting. As always, please add VORPLE#1358 or pm Focusup-Sargeras for the most up-to-date pricing and availability. Thanks!

bumpty bump

Bought a M+15 in time today for a Legion artifact appearance. The response was great, everyone was friendly, and the run went fast. Well worth the price, I would definitely look up these guys again if I need another service!

I bought Mythic Jaina mount from these guys and it went super smoothly. Fairly priced and delivered as promised. I definitely recommend it.

Just did Heroic Nyl’aotha got AOTC + loot. I absolutely Love these guys (used to raid with some of their members on Graymane). They’re fair, honest and do a great job.
They make it so easy. Worth every piece of gold …
Thank you!!

Haha (Sheeba aka the drunk druid…)

I ran Heroic Ny’alotha yesterday with them and got AOTC + Uncorrupted Voidwing + loot. Despite connection issues it went nicely. If you have a garbage computer like mine and can’t raid properly, look for these guys, they are great.

I just had my Heroic Ny’alotha run with 2 funnels. I have to say this group was fantastic. So much fun! I not only got more gear than i expected but I learned alot along the way. I will be doing more runs with them for other toons soon and would never go with anyone else. Awesome players and people. That makes all the difference to me. My whole experience was honestly worth twice what i paid!

Great group, delivered as promised on time. Got my AOTC achievement for Heroic Ny’alotha. Went fantasic and took no time at all. Great for non-raiders or retired raiders and mount collectors. Thanks .

Just got my mythic Jaina mount. Best price, they got me in quick, and were very friendly. 10/10 would buy from this team again and recommend to friends! Thanks guys, y’all are awesome!

These guys once again helped me finish an expansion and get my AOTC achievement. Been using them since Legion and they are always nice, helpful, and fun to be around! Thanks for all the help. 10/10.

Have bought heroic nyalotha runs with them multiple times with 4 funnels each time. They do not disappoint. It was clean, fast, and I felt like I got what I paid for.

I was skeptical at first, but these guys really delivered on their promise - and then some! Not only do you get what you pay for, but if any loot drops that the funnel-ees don’t want or need, they allow all other non-funnel buyers to roll for it. I walked away with significantly more than I bargained for, and I am a very happy monk indeed!! Very straightforward with directions, and were kind and polite the entire time (except for the air-horn cover of the tetris theme, that assault was uncalled for).

Looking forward to running with these guys again in the future!

I bought a full clear run for heroic Ny’alotha with 4 funnels for loot tonight. I’m now covered in full heroic gear and I had some great laughs tonight. It was wonderful! I can’t wait to spend some time running stuff again soon with you guys!

Bought a Mythic Jaina Mount run today. Everything went smoothly and it was a great price!

Updated prices.

Any opportunity on horde?

Oh yeah, these guys are top notch. Just bought the Jaina mount. Pleasure doing business with Solution/Fat Panda as always.

Yo homies!

I feels ya on the pricing dawg! But 4 realziessss can yall provide a horde side?