Family of raiders looking for a change

Hey all. I am part of a group of 4 regular raiders that are 4/9 H BoD that are looking to swap to a higher pop server that is generally est for raiding. We are looking for a guild that values quality over quantity and expects everyone to pull their own weight. We all have extensive raiding experience in different guild management roles since the earliest days of wow. We all raid alliance and would probably prefer to stay that way and are looking for a guild that raids somewhere between 7 and 10 est and preferably sun, mon, tues, or wed nights as thurs fri sat are generally busy.

We Are:

fëlhëll : 393 havoc dh with 4/9 BoD - some tanking experience (+6)
Nylvar: 391 assin rogue
Elye: 394 frost mage
Aravik: 385 Ele shaman

We also have a mage in training that is a family member that would come but not necessarily raid but has done so with limited experience.

Jella: 374 frost mage

edit
3 have transfered to sargeras now

Feel free to add me to btag if any of this appeals of will fit with you and your guild. Kraegar#1939

Hello I added you on bnet looking forward to speaking with you all.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 7/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags belong.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hey there!

I added you on bnet and I hope to get to speak with you soon. Unapologetic is a heroid guild on Sargeras. We raid Wednesday and Thursday night, 10pm to 1am est. I know that is a little outside of your desired times, but I was hoping we could talk about that. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Tis but a Scratch could use a nice group of dps in as we are healer heavy at the moment.
We raid 7-10 CST thu/sun same time sat/mon for alt raid.
9/9n 5/9h planning on pushing mythic soon.
Reach me at btag Dwhaviel#2478 if that sounds interesting to you.