Fallen Charger % stealth nerfed

Was seeing 2-5 people getting mount this morning, and not its consistently one person getting it

Yah it was nerfed. Only for night elf mages with wild in their name though.

7 Likes

I am sorry to hear you are having troubles obtaining the golden horse, but keep your head down and you’ll get there! Owning that beautiful horse has got to be an amazing feeling.

1 Like

Sounds like a GM reply lol

8 Likes

Welcome to RNG.

Back when PL didn’t have an upper and lower limit a guild got 0 loot of a boss and another every player got a piece.

This sucks. The one redeeming quality of this mount was its higher-than-average drop rate. I got it, but feel bad for others who don’t have it.

Remember in that other thread where we tried to explain how statistics work…

It’s hard to say if it was nerfed or if everybody just had bad/good luck.

This reply is specifically relevant:

1 Like

I see everybody and their dog with that mount now. That would be unfair for them to lower the drop chance for those of us who still don’t have it. :anger:

4 Likes

Its so gold though…like something right out of the nonsense store.

i got the mount from the mob that has to turn rare last night

It appears you have some sort of dried white stuff around your face. This white knighting you do for blizzard must get tiresome to you eventually

1 Like

to be fair 8% isn’t that much higher than 1% so its not unlikely for something like this to happen.

As long as they up the spawn timer it’s all good. But…uhh 4-14 hours…are you kidding me?

Got it really easily today. Just kept spamming group finder looking for groups that said “Fallen UP” or something along those lines. I think it took me like 11 tries in total.

It’s nowhere near as bad as Taeshalach. Look at my profile and you’ll see. I still dont have that sword.

That’s pretty tame honestly.

I got that sword by accident via LFR when when I was in there on my hunter testing my addons.

Actually I wager the spawn to be much much less, but with all the sharding going on with every man and his dog looking for a shiny horse it ruins peoples timers.

Got mine tonight

Glad I already got mine then. o.0

I think these mounts are giveaways. The day of “rare mount drops” was over back in MoP I think.

It’s good if they nerf the drop %, because then the mount will actually feel special to have…(for those lucky enough to get it) :slight_smile:

I don’t think there’s anything cool about having a mount that everyone else has lol

This post is borderline offtopic and completely unhelpful. The thread is about a potential significant undocumented nerf to % droprate, not the warm fuzzy feeling from receiving it.