Faerin should be removed

OP’s other thread was closed because it became the cesspool everyone anticipated it to be, so he needed to make another because he’s that starved for attention.

3 Likes

It’s just a whole joke poking fun at the people saying the entire expansion was gay and the IRL conspiracy about chemicals turning people gay LOL. So it’s like it became this inside joke of the Titans turning everyone gay. The frogs in question were:

And they got a son :3

9 Likes

I agree. Its weird. Shes fine. People taking her existence way too personally.

I mean everyone has a right to dislike a character, or story, but this case is a bit weird. To me, shes just an orphan commander who is faithful to the light. She helps anduin who is doubtful about himself.

At this point i feel like this topic is being farmed for attention.

Typically, people aren’t so brazen to admit that it’s racism lol

Good on you for being honest, I guess.

6 Likes

Oh wow, now they’re just straight up saying it’s racism and explaining it.

You can’t make this up.

4 Likes

I actually somewhat agree with the OP and I’m not sure why the post is hidden. She DOES feel like she would fit better in the Diablo universe. I can totally see her being in the Iron Wolves. She’s a super cool character but she does seem jarringly packed into this story.

Alleria feels a little misplaced, too, to be honest.

I love Hallowfall as a zone, and I’m digging this Beledar story line. I have not enjoyed the character writing, pretty much any of it. I’m not sure why we cannot criticize some of these characters without being accused of bigotry. But here we are.

4 Likes

Because she’s a copy-paste of the priest from D4.

You realize most of the world thinks this way right?

and there’s not much wrong with it.

1 Like

She’s getting the same criticism Heath Ledger got when introduced as Joker, people do this for anyone despite color.

At some point we need to stop using the racist card.

5 Likes

she reminds me of sweetbabyinc somehow. oh well.

4 Likes

This is the same company that created a literal diversity points score card for how non-white, non straight male characters are.

I wonder what faerins score is?

Then you got clowns like the ones in this thread who cry racism when anybody stands up against this crap.

6 Likes

Literally someone in this thread is mad because she’s black lol

2 Likes

Okay, that’s funny!

Side note, I did make Beef Wellington for my Dad about a week ago, it’s a pretty ornate recipe.

…ok so whats wrong now since ive been gone. whats the scoop?
are we mad shes black or whats wrong now. yall always damn mad lol

1 Like

Part of poor Faerin’s problem is that she’s the prominent character for the Arathi in general… and the Arathi are one of the most nonsensical, goofball pieces of garbage Blizzard has ever put in the game.

Even SHADOWLANDS makes more sense than the Arathi.

2 Likes

People being stupid as usual.

1 Like

Usual reminder that when you’re blown off course and trapped underground, you naturally devote your resources to creating THE WORLD’S LARGEST BOOK.

Just gonna quote myself, here.

3 Likes

Erm…no…not really. Unless you’re talking about your little bubble world. :roll_eyes:

Oh yeah…let’s separate the colors. How about also put some white guards around their camp for…well…“their own protection”…oh wait…

1 Like

that looks like a 4 person flying mount. shame its just a book.

2 Likes

Fanatics gonna… fan… at…:thinking:… fa-

Gonna do crazy shizz.

1 Like