Faerin should be removed

You do realize, that you’ll get the same outrage with the same arguments with that, right? ^^

Yea? So?
Yea? So?

I’m incredibly particular about my toast. You think I’m going to trust a box with some heated coils? pffhahahahaha never!

2 Likes

Are you talking about the one where people were talking about how men and women have different brains? lmao that was wild

I can’t remember but I feel like there was probably some people discussing eugenics in that one, too, might have been a different thread that got deleted though. There’s weirdly been a bunch of that discussed when people bring up Faerin… :thinking:

men and women have different brains

Everybody has different brains…so I guess this is true?

An iron is the proper way to make a grilled cheese.

You can not change my mind.

1 Like

What makes Faerin a token character? You are willing to use an ism yourself so you can explain why she is a token.

1 Like

I lost mine. I think an undead took it.

1 Like

Naturally, our PCs are the exception.

I don’t think it’s working well for him because now he’s ironing his toast.

If what got posted in that thread isn’t against the rules, it should be.

I’ve seen hundreds of other posts that aren’t anywhere near as bad get removed for being inappropriate. Once a thread devolves into US politics, that’s usually the nail in the coffin for that thread getting 404’d.

and that thread got worse than your usual political flamewar.

The funniest thing to me has been watching the internet go from making fun of the IGN scale where anything below 8 is trash, to actively using that scale to call anything below 8 trash.

1 Like

You’ve changed mine!

now I need some butter and a slice of cheese.

1 Like

Everyone knows the way you gauge how well liked a character is by looking at how much fan art is being made of them. Xal’atath is definitely well liked, believe me. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

They’re employed writing stories for a living.

Yea but blizzard uses racist and sexist hiring practices. And they do this openly. They don’t hire based off of merit.

I wouldn’t have even noticed

Well you’re just not very observant I guess.

Was more so making a joke that my evoker is there to take names and chew bubble gum.

He just slicks his hair back and has at it.

I read a lot. Drawing of Three by Stephen King from the 80s :slight_smile:

Oh, and I think Piers Anthony Xanth novels.

But certainly not respected…

I think that’s a bad measure.

The type of people who make fan art are the exact type of people who blizzard hired to work on this game.

Which is why we get stuff like prancing lizards.

1 Like

I think mine’s broken.

It just put the Chocobo theme on repeat forever.

1 Like

The will stop doing this nonsense soon I’m sure.

I mean I hate to be that person - but how do you think most video game artists started?

2 Likes