Faerin should be removed

Right? Like… it was an awesome end and made all the tension build up work well.

1 Like

It’s like 100 classic alts, someone has a really depressing amount of time on their hands.

It’s a nice demonstration of why ‘likes’ on this forum are meaningless, if nothing else.

3 Likes

Literally any character can be dismissed like that.

I’ll prove it, who’s your favorite fictional character?

Just like the writers at blizzard did. Bingo.

If you don’t oppose tokenism in games then you’re a racist.

I wish blizzard would stop catering to hateful people like you.

We know why. And if you point it out why people hate her, the mods punish you and not the awful people.

Ain’t life in Rapture grand?

1 Like

Monkey D. Luffy

If you want an interesting character that is a goodie two shoes look at Ned Stark.

If his Honor and Loyalty was only a good quality no one would give a damn about him.

But because it can also be his flaw, as we saw multiple times through the first few episodes of GoT, it made him interesting more than just a character written on a page of a book.

I’m an excellent multi tasker. I’m vacuuming and Ironing while typing this, tyvm.

1 Like

I dont think the Lothar part means that much other than for Anduin to get a connection to her. Her being one doesnt really mean anything when the person who its relevant to is dead and wasnt even involved with the current Arathi Empire.

Even the connotation of “her being noble” doesnt mean anything unless we know what are the nobles in the Arathi Empire.

No, it’s not hard at all.

I wouldn’t have even noticed were it not for the meltdowns people are having on the forums about it lol

They’re employed writing stories for a living.

What are you doing besides being sour about details that ultimately don’t even matter lmao

Okay, so whats the bad writing with Faerin - walk me through this. You have my interest.

Still kinda speaks to the idea that there is a really gross minority in this game who is so dedicated to hating any minority characters that they’re willing to spam a post on the forums doing that with ~100 of their Classic alts.

It’s honestly kind of pathetic and I genuinely hope people like that just leave the game, but unfortunately if you’re that dedicated I don’t see these people ever leaving regardless of how diverse Blizzard makes the characters. It’s just neverending whining all the way down. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Meanwhile my evoker in his visage form…

1 Like

Womp womp cry more

Sir that is a roomba and you are ironing a piece of bread.

2 Likes

or maybe…they aren’t breaking any rules?

Game reviews are one of the most enigmatic things in the industry.

A game that performs decently well gets a 7/10. It’s the safest number. It’s like saying “yep it’s a game alright”

My favorite fictional character?

Leto 2 Artredies from Dune.

DO NOT LET THE ROOMBA NEAR ANYTHING THAT CAN BE SMEARED.

You’ll have a bad time.

2 Likes