Faerin should be removed

It’s been a thing for a while now and there’s been a lot of discourse about DEI over the past few years. Also before this it was just called Tokenism

More people found out how easy it is to grift and make money by being a right-wing bigot so now these chuds feel emboldened to do the same lol

3 Likes

They were given new hot words by their talking head overlords.

As soon as I see DEI, Woke, Netflixed, or Disneyfied. I know who I’m dealing with no matter how much they attempt to deny it.

1 Like

She is a walking DEI checkbox character. It is the world we are living in currently. I see it laugh and move on. There will be a new flavor of the month type in the next expansion.

1 Like

I have some constructive criticism as somebody who did hallowfall just recently.

Faerin is obnoxious and also the definition of forced. It’s not because of “X skin” or “X stupid shield” arm either, it’s because Blizzard randomly pulled an Uno card out of their bag of tricks with lore they haven’t really touched in forever.

Personally, when I do quests, I’d like to see anduin whine more, blush and hold his light powers in and ask Faerin why she’s so strong and Faerin explain why she’s so strong, then everyone tell Faerin she’s done such a great job and she’s so strong.

That’s not an enjoyable character. In fact characters like that is why I turned the dialogue volume off. Everything else about TWW is pretty fun so far

1 Like

I think some people feel as if the general
emasculation of Anduin is somehow associated
with advancing Faerin in the narrative.
Personally, as you say, “who cares!”

How can you hate a strong disabled black woman who always does the right thing and spends her free time playing with children at the orphanage you monster!

This is called paranoid schizophrenia, seek help

Yeah, only white people can be disabled and are allowed to play with orphans.

The nerve lol

2 Likes

I bet it comes from the lack of a Y chromosome and the amount of melanin.

2 Likes

“Disneys star wars” Being another one instead of just saying star wars as a way to distance it from the ones prior to Disney buying it.

1 Like

Exactly.

DEI has been a thing for decades, literal decades, since it first started in 1961 under JFK.

It’s just become the next racist dogwhistle that grifters are using to push their hatred of minorities, and sadly people are falling for the grift.

5 Likes

They pulled Taelia Fordragon out of a bag of lore and she didn’t have nearly as much wailing and gnashing at the teeth for some odd reason.

2 Likes

She is one of the few new characters I actually like, so leave the future Queen of Stormwind alone.

1 Like

We will just have to disagree on if she’s a good/enjoyable character, I thought she was just fine. I’d actually of liked it more if she was in the story for longer. I felt like I got to know her for like 30 minutes and then she vanished for the finale of the story.

1 Like

I feel like Faerin adds some depth and complexity to the Arathi in Hallowfall. When you see ANYONE, regardless of age, race, or gender, who has been through the trenches and sacrificed so much, for so many, and is still willing to fight, it gives them a purpose in the story. So many characters in this game have love and hate from both sides. Anduin, Thrall, Garrosh… the list goes on. We have toys, mounts, and weapons in this game that make no earthly semse, but they are a part of the World of Warcraft. Opinions, much like arm pits, often stink and could use a heavy cleansing. As for me, I will continue to enjoy this lore without the unnecessary thoughts and posts of individuals who are either bored, or ignorant, and in need of attention. <3

1 Like

The main issue is they introduced a new character with no warning or transition. We are apparently obligated to help them meanwhile they didn’t let us grieve Dalaran. I am more upset about Dalaran than a black npc with one arm and main character syndrome.

1 Like

You are a walking parrot. You heard a phrase decided it was awesome because it let you use a coded word and spew hate and not have to have an objective thought about anything. If the only thing you dislike her is for is a ctachphrase you got from someone else then your opinion isn’t valid.

2 Likes

I like Faerin.

I dislike the girlboss, half the soldiers are women and generally over feminized direction of the game as much as anyone but she was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting an annoying uber masculine woman and she is not that.

2 Likes