Faerin should be removed

You might want to replay that cinematic with the sound on or something because whiffed the context entirely.

She prefers the shield too!

Then you’re in a performative contradiction. Why should any rational person accept your incoherent point of view?

2 Likes

Again, not at all what happened. I think you missed that. She didn’t show him how the light works, she was showing him that even though she had a checkered past and doubts about herself she was still able to call on the light because she didn’t let them hold her back.

1 Like

Why would any rational person support a completely rational argument? Dunno about that one chief. Try again when you can dry your crocodile tears and join us in the 21st century.

3 Likes

Its a shame that game devs think that black folks only have 3 hairstyles. Brocolli, bald or kilmonger hair.

1 Like

I think she’s fine. Her zoomer haircut is lame, could do with a better one.
Other than that, she’s ok in my book. Her appearance made me think she would be terribly woke, but her characterization is fine, so I’m happy with her.

She was giving a demonstration that she could do something with light that Anduin couldn’t. Literally what i’ve said

We have more important stuff to worry about, guys. Like, why arent we getting m0 today? Etc

Anduin could do it, but he has PTSD and keeps himself from reaching for the Light.

Seriously, have you paid even a single iota of attention to the past couple years of the story?

1 Like

You didn’t make a completely rational argument, you made a self-contradicting argument.

Nope. Not self contradicting.

1 Like

Oh, so if enough people accept the contradiction as necessary, it’s no longer a contradiction. lmao

2 Likes

Just tell me you didn’t read the article.

I’m aware of the “paradox of tolerance”. You linking a wikipedia article doesn’t make your argument any less contradictory.

1 Like

Nope, she didn’t. You didn’t read or listen to the quest. She was showing him only that she could still use it even with all the stuff she had been through. She wasn’t teaching him how to use it, just that it hadn’t abandoned him.

2 Likes

I agree and what 15-20 year old isn’t

Only because she’s not a white male character ( and this is coming from a white male that doesn’t agree with that sentiment )

But it’s not contradictory. It’s explained perfectly, you just don’t like it.

ironic. A violation of the law of non-contradiction isn’t just ‘explained’ away. A contradiction is a contradiction. You just don’t like it :wink:

You just keep saying it’s a contradiction when it’s not. Dry your crocodile tears, join us in the 21st century, and try again.

1 Like