Faerin should be removed

I like the shield, I think it is a neat touch.

All of this much better said than my og post

1 Like

Bigots should be eradicated from the community.

2 Likes

dont c the issue. i read up on it and shes from like sub arathi thing
so they used that instead of saying “well theres still one surviving member from this branch…instead we’ll just make this hidden one appear”
they prolly knew ppl would cry tears if there were a survivor after anduin lothars death…

but did blizz expect ppl to instead cry bc shes a black woman? lol
like u ppl man.

This is in fact a bigoted opinion

2 Likes

That isn’t at all what happened. You didn’t read the quests. She didn’t teach Anduin anything, she simply helped him understand that his past tragedies didn’t have to hold him back. These are not the same thing.

1 Like

I undestand that but IMO it is very impractical on combat.

Nah. Nothing bigoted about wanting to get rid of bigots.

1 Like

It made me laugh in honesty, It made me think of the LOTR movies when Aragorn explains to Eowyn the reason you don’t see any female dwarves is because of the beards.

2 Likes

Yeah… because practicality is the hallmark of WoW combat.

See, that would require reading and understanding the quests instead of just being angry.

Also, does she have an gen Z brocolli hair? Looks like my niece.

You can say that until your face is blue but intolerance of others’ opinions is textbook bigotry

3 Likes

Tell me you don’t understand trauma without telling me you don’t understand trauma more. Age is irrelevant in being able to help those with trauma, she’s someone who has been through hell while her trauma may not be the same she can still be helpful.

1 Like

This is my only problem with her. She would be 100x prettier with a bleach blonde weave

Intolerance of the intolerant is necessary to maintain tolerance. Otherwise the intolerant take over and remove tolerance.

So, again, removal of bigots is not bigotry. Stop crying crocodile tears because people don’t accept your racist attitude.

1 Like

I think you missed the part where she takes Anduin’s fragile and insecure hand to show how the light works.

Then lets add in Space ships (Vindicaar) Stargates (Dark Portal) motorcycles , S.H.I.E.L.D Helocarriers (Alliance flying ships) and a butt ton of steampunk like stuff just to name a few things , yet a black woman doesn’t fit ?

wtf the math ain’t mathing

2 Likes

And they did! There’s a black Lothar established cannonically already, and she happens to be Anduin’s grandmother.

You have no valid issue with this character other than skin color.

Meanwhile, poor Captain Garrick is watching after recruits while trying to stop some ogres and now she’s in charge of Follower Dungeons.

Give her a break and put Faerin in charge of Follower Dungeons!