Faerin should be removed

hmm… let’s hope he doesn’t flag us with random behavior which wouldn’t indicate anything you’re doing in this thread because I already see a lot on the forum that removes anything that is said about the new character in WoW for unknown reasons.

But as I said a while ago, and you’ll see this on Twitter.

The problem with this character is big, very big, it’s not discrimination, it’s not contempt, Blizzard simply failed to make her.

• comparison with Taelia: really as I said Blizzard was lazy or I don’t know what point they are going for, but Faerin suffers from meaningless deja vu of a character we already had, and Jaina would even join in being a Proudmore in Warcraft 2.

I would have liked development.

• design: as I said it’s not discrimination because she reminds me of Zula (Grace Jones) in Connan The Destroyer only without the use of sexy thong, a wild Amazon, but her detail is disappointing.

So much is said about the technology in Ulduar, the Arathi technology seen in this expansion and in trying to make an inclusive character with disabilities, why did they give her a ridiculous spear?

In Full Metal Alchemist Paninya was a character that had 2 automails, a prosthesis that had a not-so-bionic arm but it made it cool, why didn’t Blizzard put more effort into giving this character more design by inventing an automail-type prosthesis or like a mechagnome but without robotic intervention.

I think they should have made more of an effort to do that.

Faerin Lothar or Brie Larson: I kept blocking people on Twitter who seemed to me to be humiliating themselves for giving her a shield, making more reference to Tom Holland Spiderman giving the Infinity Gauntlet to Cap Marvel than looking heroic.

In the case of that IRONBOY he was already very depressed unlike the authentic Spiderman seen in comics, animated series or the same Tobey McGuirey, and Andrew Garfield who gained their true prominence without needing to be an Avenger.

But in our case, we are the MAIN CHARACTERS of the video game, not only because we were created in the MMO, but also during the development in which we defeated many bosses that were too powerful than the main characters of Warcraft, IDK but I don’t see it as very honorable to treat us like that, even worse when they treated us in BfA as peonsof Jaina and Sylvanas.