Faerin Lothar is ugly and forgettable

No, you’re not part of the majority.

Quite the opposite. You’re part of the small “Gamer” crowd which can’t seem to handle the fact that not all women are pretty angelic princesses.

As I said to Titanspite, women come in all shapes and sizes. That extends to video games as well as movies. Not all women are going to be extremely stunning super models, some will have scars, some will have jaws that are more square. Their looks are shaped by the lives they’ve lived and who their parents were.

Just like in real life.

6 Likes

The people on these forums are absolute babies and they cannot deal with people having an opinion they disagree with. If you’re a male, you’re a toxic gamerbro. If you’re a woman, you’re lying and actualyl a male toxic gamerbro, etc.

It’s all so tiresome. Nobody responds to any criticism in good faith anymore & flagging brings out the worst and most partisan aspects of this community.

2 Likes

We all know why

2 Likes

It’s a trend in video games to make women look less feminine. Apparently female beauty is a bad thing.

2 Likes

yeah most of them have an army of false flag alts they use

1 Like

WoW has plenty of ugly dudes. This isn’t unique to this character.

Well clearly we need to step up our game and make some threads about the attractiveness of male characters.

3 Likes

western video games*

2 Likes

If a character is designed that I can’t easily fantasize about while laying in bed and no one else is around…

Its a poorly designed character!!!

3 Likes

Am I pretty enough for you?

1 Like

i wanna know why people hate women so much they want them ugly in video games

3 Likes

I think you are.

You can play an outright disgusting looking Undead or an ugly mug Orc or Dwarf and have always been able to. What are you talking about?

2 Likes

You have no idea how important character design is in a video game. A character even written well can become forgettable if they do not have an appealing design.

She’s not better looking than me.

But I think she looks alright. I haven’t seen the said cinematic but I’m still trying to wrap my head around how her shield arm is attached to her body.

1 Like

Who do you think video games were created by and made for, since the beginning? Men. Now the party has been crashed by a bunch of politically correct casuals that demand that their sensibilities be catered to. You are not, nor ever will be, the majority when it comes to video games. Your mentality is what is causing the decline in quality of video games across the board.

3 Likes

probably magnet

I’m running out of popcorn and sweets at this rate. Better war going on here then the last season of Game of Thrones.

1 Like

Most people agree with each other over whats attractive and it’s remained fairly constant across time and nations. There are always outliers but if you’re creating a game to appeal to millions, it’s probably a good idea to stick to the mainstream. If instead you are expanding a game that has been shedding users like mad, appealing to fringe elements is a fairly good way to ensure the games decline will continue.

3 Likes

Female soldier doesn’t fit beauty standards? Who would’ve thunk. We barely know a thing about her yet calm down lol.

1 Like