Faerin Lothar is ugly and forgettable

Well technically she lost weight… being a smashed rock corpse and all.

1 Like

These Sunday Evening Shadow Puppets boxing each other in multiple threads are weird.

1 Like

I think the character looks fine and it obviously made a memorable impression on you, so, disagree.

6 Likes

That’s the male version of the Draenei concept art? Its clear as day what its trying to be

This isn’t a conspiracy. Its like, the first bit of artwork they ever did for Draenei

4 Likes

10 Likes

Because the Nelfs are insanely older than Humans.

Honestly… she reminds me of a character in Old Republic.

What are you even on about? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Calling you out isn’t policing anything.

Bris wasn’t even talking to you in the first place, but you’re truly proving that respect isn’t something y’all care about. Or knowing the difference between facts and opinions.

Why? Because you don’t like the simple fact that it’s what works for her and what she likes? Why does it need to be some overly dramatic, over the top reason for a human to lose an arm and find what works best?

She’s not to me. That’s an opinion. Just as yours is. Not a fact.

… you can’t be serious right now. Like really… you have to be trolling.

3 Likes

I’m part of the majority and 25+ years of mmo gaming experience is more than enough to know what a cool character is. If Sylvanas looked like this no one would like her.

9 Likes

Wow. I’m sure all replies to this thread will be totally cool.

1 Like

I also just wanna say I think it was funny one of the replies in here basically went “I don’t have an issue with black people. Remember those black criminals? No problem with them!”.

2 Likes

In a fantasy game the characters should have some level of attractiveness. Ultimately a game is a visual experience. We see enough ugliness in the world, both physical and emotional, its why we enjoy an occasional escape from it in gaming.

When the game starts taking on the ugliness of the world it ceases to provide the escape we were looking for.

7 Likes

Doesn’t take much to impress you apparently.

3 Likes

You don’t get to decide what’s attractive to everyone.

OH MY GOD… you people wanted the “WAR BACK IN WARCRAFT” and they gave it to you: battlescarred fighters.

I don’t know what is wrong with y’all… but I need to mute this thread, because it’s just disgustingly out of line and full of male chauvinistic attitudes.

5 Likes

Well that didn’t take long. My OP has been falsely flagged for sharing an opinion that some people don’t agree with. People need to realize you can’t just flag posts for saying something you don’t like.

7 Likes

By and large, this game does just that regularly, but gods forbid they add a more battle-hardened character.

1 Like

she looks fine, definitely not attractive in the conventional sense (at least imo), but not every character needs to be.

Personally as someone that’s lost an eye, dismemberment and similar stuff makes me uncomfortable, but that’s a me issue more than an issue with her design.

We have plenty of hot girls and guys in game, it’s fine for some of them to just look like they actually live in a world of war(craft)

2 Likes

Why is it when wow creates a male character, no one discusses their appearance, but when they create a female character, suddenly the first thing everyone talks about is their appearance?

10 Likes

You totally did.

And here

5 Likes

All the people playing elves prattling and gossiping about how she’s not pretty is just chef’s kiss

2 Likes

If the only reason people like Sylvanas is because of how hot they think she is, I think that’d serve as more of an indictment that they completely failed at writing the character considering the amount of time she has been around.

8 Likes

Not sure who the artist is, but it seems to be a chunky jaw line thing that even Xal’atath seems to have. I wouldn’t put too much stock on it since the in-game models are quite different

1 Like