Faerin Lothar is ugly and forgettable

ugly = unique

if she was hotter she would be a new fave of mine but shes just ugly for the sake of being ugly

she got a man face

7 Likes

I mostly want more chest pieces that go down past the waist that aren’t typical robes, but I’ll take the shield arm too if they can swing it.

4 Likes

I hope you realize how bad of a response this is. Where do you think gaming would be today if men never played them?

This is genuine criticism of a character in a game I’ve been playing for 20 years. Why do you care what character it is posted with? It might be because you have nothing to say other than “troll.”

9 Likes

“Gamer energy”

3 Likes

So forgettable you made a thread about her.

7 Likes

im gender fluid

I mean IMO it’s not just her, it’s basically all new characters for a while now are boring and forgettable. Even the big bads have been meh up until Xal’atath who seems interesting but we’ll see where that goes or if she’ll just get killed off in 1xpac yet like they usually do.

I’m gonna give Blizz a chance to sell me on these characters but I haven’t seen a single character like Vol’jin, Garrosh, Valeera, Maiev, Jaina, Medivh, etc etc in a long long long time.

It’d be nice if they introduced a character or two who were really awesome who stuck around a while and also didn’t do lame soft emotional storylines either lol I have some hope for Xal’atath being an actually solid villain but I’m not going to hold my breath over it. The other characters so far though? Not an ounce of me cares about them right now (we’ll see if that changes).

5 Likes

totally this

real life sucks >:(

i want pretty characters when i log into a virtual world

3 Likes

“Erm, chud that’s a racist rant I don’t have to address it.”

Coward.

+1 Reddit Gold kind stranger, the narwhal bacons at midnight! :imp:

5 Likes

Yep! Because the stuff that kills the vibe of this game needs to be talked about. It needs to be brought to light as feedback so they can know people don’t like this crap and to do better.

8 Likes

Wait is it the lady missing the arm who slaps on a shield if so dude shes the coolest character in a long time pure bad a vibes

9 Likes

her gear and shield are cool

its just too bad they made her ugly

make the face more appealing and then i can call her my new waifu

in game she looks good, cgi is horrible

1 Like

How come you guys aren’t this mad about our bae

4 Likes

Give it time. It’ll happen.

1 Like

Theradras makes sense canonically and thematically. Faerin “Lothar” doesn’t.

7 Likes

Are you fat shaming the Princess!!! You monster…

3 Likes

I will say, I do love Faerin alot more purely because of how mere existence just causes some people to go feral :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

She’s really giving me a female version of Chad from Bleach energy and I’m here for it

4 Likes

I don’t care whether you’re gender fluid or not.

You’re secreting “Gamer energy” out of your pores by calling her ugly with ‘man face’.

Women come in all shapes and sizes. Not all of them are going to be angelic beauties with narrow jawlines. That’s fine. She’s a soldier, not a pampered princess.

14 Likes

why cant she be pretty too

in game she looks good. but the cgi makes her look ugly