Faerin Lothar is ugly and forgettable

So don’t play. Its not that deep.

2 Likes

And there are at least some who think she looks cool. It’s like everyone has their own tastes or preferences or something. Shocking, I know.

I won’t try to speak for you if you won’t try to speak for everyone else.

9 Likes

just saying would be so much cooler a cgi of this (the actual lothar)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/e/e8/Lothar_TCG.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20160331171837

than that we had

1 Like

thank god faerin is just a throw away NPC for a questline and then we can abandon her in patch content. forget she ever existed

12 Likes

She reminds me of the Paladin from Diablo 2. I loved that game, so… yeah. Faerin is cool. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Honestly, I hope she has a lasting presence if only just to spite you.

12 Likes

i hope so

light vs dark and they dont even bring back turalyon like cmoon

2 Likes

I guess she’s just relying on her enemies to be kind enough to strike at her immobile shield. Interesting strategy.

3 Likes

So now we’re insulting and acting ignorant not only towards characters, but towards each other.

Our generation pushed for facts, research, learning, opening our minds. Now there’s just people who will make up anything on social media and others blindly believe it.

But hey… let’s just keep making more hostile degenerate comments around here, eh? It’s what the forums do best.

It makes sense. You just don’t like it. There’s nothing wrong with why she wants to use the shield or why it works for her. There’s also nothing wrong with splits of races— we already have several.

Wrong. That’s an opinion. Not a fact.

I hope they give more scar and dead eye options to all races, just so y’all can throw a fit.

Not in the hands of male chauvinists?

Your opinion. I think it is cool.

Thank you.

10 Likes

The comments on this thread feel rather extreme when the issue is if a character is ugly or not.

Lets say she is ugly. Its still not a big deal to have some characters you dont want to take to bed with you :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I think she has a pretty cool, distinct and iconic design. Kinda interested to see where her story goes but I like the design.

6 Likes

We’d be at a better point than the Generically Sad FPS Man That No One Can Remember. I remember those times. So, yeah, we’d be better off than the gacha and games as service thing producers want to make

Also, like, in terms of game design characters, one of the most iconic lately is “Short skeleton who talks in comic sans” so I don’t even get where you’re coming from here

2 Likes

is this thread being attacked by people who put stuff in peoples mouths

you guys realize there is a history on this thread people can see what was actually said

I know it’s gonna get lost in the shuffle here, but I just wanna say that I want Blizzard to add her armour for transmog.

Now I’ll go back to watching this absolute train wreck of a thread.

13 Likes

She has a very unique look compared to every other NPC we’ve seen, and she can use a form of magic to levitate her shield, since she doesn’t have her left arm to hold it and doesn’t wear a prosthetic limb.

To me, that’s awesome.

4 Likes

As long as it includes a shield arm, I’m on board.

2 Likes

I get the impression that the word went out to the devs that creating attractive characters, male or female, is no longer to be allowed. This is an extension of the fruit bowl fiasco and most recently can be seen in the Draenei heritage armor which basically throws a bunch of rugs onto us.

This is supposed to be a fantasy world where you can be a buff warrior or a seductive warlock and everything in between. Instead it has become an attempt to reflect “the world we live in today” which is the polar opposite of what most players are looking for.

10 Likes

It’s about ticking boxes to get social media likes from a small minority of people that don’t even care about the game.

The talent pool they are drawing from these days is pretty limited in anything remotely resembling talent.

The only thing they seem to care about is making sure Mythic Raiding and Mythic+ is given the utmost attention. That and making quality of life changes for the laziest and most entitled players so ridiculous that they might as well sell a boost in the game store that completes the game for you and gives you every mount, toy, and transmog item ever included in the game.

14 Likes

In my experience, people who can’t actually address points raised tend to go off on these irrelevant little Reddit jokes.

Notice you didn’t actually reply to anything of substance I raised.

7 Likes

JFC it’s Wuk Lamat fake outrage all over again.

1 Like