Faerin - i fear for her

lol

You’re so close to seeing it but you’re not quite there yet.

Cause Sylvanas is hot and Faerin isn’t. Well duh.

I’d like the record to show that I have embraced brown elves since their inception regardless of being called “racist” by certain parties here as that’s a very “in style” thing to say this past few years;

Exhibit A: my roleplayed version of Kalaen before Arthas sacked the Sunwell to resurrect Kel’thuzad:
Kalaen - Character (blizzard.com)

I was subtly implying that a lot of people specifically didn’t like Sylvanas.

Sylvanas is by far one of the most popular WoW characters. She had bad writing in SL, but she is a character that has been marketable for over 20 years.

oh I saw it, and its terrible.

I liked her. I wish she’d come back.

Midnight.

It’s gonna be interesting.

That’s neat, but why were you calling Faerin a half-orc?

1 Like

They didn’t like Sylvanas in SL because of bad writing. Sylvanas as a character has been very well received for over 20 years. She was a featured character in 3 WoW expansions (Legion, BFA and SL) and has been relevant in the story since almost the entirety of the game.

You are a king at making stuff up :dracthyr_lulmao: :dracthyr_lulmao:
Tag me in one of my “rehearsed outrage” posts…I dare you!

This is gonna be the biggest mystery next to how many licks it takes to get to the toosie roll center of a tootsie pop.

The world may never know

1 Like

I am not making that up, that is the reason that was given. I am not even selling that it was given to me, I was just regifting it.

Like that black friend one? Look, you are starting to bore me. Deal with your crap and come back and talk normal or not at all.

When did Blood Elves become brown elves and that is just a tan. I get he is not dayglow white but that is normal white guy tan.

Well regardless it’s stupid like hell. Wow is inspired by so many things, cultures which include European cultures during certain time periods, tropes like Lovecraftian horror. It’s simply idiotic to draw the line at black people cause… what? Anyone who says that is trolling.

Ain’t this you??

4 Likes

Yeah, and?

:dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

Faerin vs Wuk Lamat. Contest for who is the most unlikable in mmos! Come one, come all!

Wow these replies are a dumpster fire honestly respect their opinions more if they were honest and just admitted to hating her because racism rather then tryna hide behind “DEI” and “she’s ugly”.

2 Likes