Faerin - i fear for her

So you only like when WoW is being represented by SPECIFIC cultures, then? You wanna pick and choose which cultures WoW represents…
How dare they show us a Black and disabled character!!
Not in MY game! :clown_face:

1 Like

I also hate it when people hide behind things that are obviously true.

If people said Thrall was ugly what ism/phobia would they be?

I mean…he’s kind of ugly.

They are not trolling, you have to believe them when they say that. So now your criticism of Faerin, which may not be rooted in not liking her skin tone, is lumped in with those people that hate her for not fitting the European fantasy.

Personally it is going to be about where she ends up as a character. Will they have her grow or will she stay as she is. I want her to be a villain because they have more fun.

I could tell you why they are like this, but I don’t want a 3 day vacation.

sorry, have you seen they/them’s art yet? There’s a high res trailer and everything.

1 Like

I for one am grateful that the in-game model is 1000% better looking than the cinematic version.

My god. They went all out on making her as bad as possible in that cinematic.

1 Like

Pretty clear by now that she’s a woman. Can you answer the question?

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten there yet but I hear it’s a good part of the campaign

1 Like

She’s really not bad in the game. They gave her a great voice actor and a good model when it comes to the in-game cutscenes.

She’s kind of the polar opposite of the garbo we saw in the cinematic.

2 Likes

colour me interested

1 Like

unfortunately I can’t play wow due to the sound of this pesky 8-5 mon-fri xD gonna have to change that

Where did I say that? See what I mean when I say you just spew rehersed rage? I said no such thing. You made it up in your head cause I don’t know what your deal is, but you got issues.

I don’t like Faerin Lothar cause she’s a cheap character a combination of uncriticizable traits, black, disabled. That was the point I was trying to make and I thught I was pretty clear. Nowhere did I say I dislike black or disabled people. Nowhere. Especially when I said that one of my favorite characters which had the above mentioned traits and since you figured me out, how do you factor that in to your characterization, I’m curious.

But since we are making assumptions, I’m gonna make one. If she wasn’t black I bet you wouldn’t have said a damned thing to me if I were saying the exact same things about her. Right?

2 Likes

You’d also be wrong.
Probably involves some buzz words your side likes to use :wink:

It’s not she’s very attractive. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

The in-game model is great. The voice actor is great.

That cinematic though? My god. It did not do the character justice. AT ALL.

Sad but true.

Yeah, we get it buddy.

1 Like

Glad to hear she’s decent in the actual game. I also was left scratching my head why the CGI artist’s took such a hard turn with her appearance in the cenimatic vs what I have seen of the in-game model.

1 Like

Have you seen their art yet?
Have you seen them?
Have you seen her art yet?
Have you seen her?

Are all normal sentences that follow the literary conventions of good grammar.

I honestly don’t know what you’re trying to say beyond the ideological wool you pulled over your eyes.

I would feel sorry for you but then again it isn’t my problem to have.

:dracthyr_shrug:

Have a day.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s honestly like…what?

She’s much better in the game, which is a shame because she was ruined for so many people before they ever touched this new content by that cinematic.

And I don’t blame those people either. It was BAD.