Faerin - i fear for her

Because it’s stupid to say she does not fit the European fantasy. This isn’t an European history game, it’s a fantasy game. Literally anything is allowed. Even space aliens. You telling me that people don’t have an issue with blue goat-demon-people but draw the line at black people. That’s incredibly stupid. No, sorry, not buying that.

3 Likes

Yet they threw in an option to make them look like crabs instead

There was literally a thread about her and why she doesn’t fit into Fantasy tropes of being anchored in Middle Ages Europe.

The threads about her being Black or “DEI” get sent to the twisting nether very quickly.

1 Like

You literally said you do not like her because she is Black and disabled.

The switch up is CRAZY. Like INSANE :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

May be, but it would be stupid to kill Anduin off and I’m pretty sure Metzen isn’t stupid. I am TIRED of seeing Anduin, I’ll be the first to admit that. But killing him makes no sense. Not right now. They killed Varian cause there was an Anduin. Where’s, well Anduin’s … Anduin? Let’s face it. He’s too important to kill, even with the powerlessness and the constant sigh-ing that makes me wanna pull my hair out. WHO SIGHS THAT MUCH? Does he have a respiratory problem or something?

Because people sexualize draenei. Faerin isn’t hot enough to look over so now it’s an issue with them. /eyeroll

1 Like

Why is she motivating? She’s a nobody astroterf character shoehorned in by bad writers.

If anything, I’d expect them to make her the next leader of the alliance.

If she motivates you… gosh, you must be an easy mark.

1 Like

Is that any worse than the fact that most of you like her for the same reasons, and blizzard created her for those reasons?

Astroterf characters that people glom onto to prove how good a person they are publicly… boring. Reminds me of all the people who tell me how not racist they are while telling me they don’t think I know how to get an ID or use the internet…

You tell alot about yourself with this one.

Then she should be hot, I don’t know. Sexualize goats… Goldshire crap.

You don’t know if I like her or what I think about her. You know why? Because you never asked.
That is called an assumption. And yes, you do now look stupid for assuming and engaging in a solo conversation about telling me what I think and feel. :dracthyr_lulmao:

You are telling a lot about YOURSELF sir. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

I was largely indifferent and just having an open mind to see how the story was gonna play out.

But noooo, y’all just had to open your mouths and talk about how awesome sleeps is instead of wakes.

It’s so annoying.

I also said one of my favorite characters was also black and disabled. I guess that didn’t register on your outrage radar. So how does that work?

Of couse “you got a Black friend” :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

What the hell does that even mean?

I know you don’t know. Types like you never do. I’m not gonna educate you because it’ll largely be lost in one ear and out the other, I’m sure.

1 Like

I feel like you don’t know blizzard at all as of this post lol

Then why bring it up if you know I don’t know? Look, you sound like you got some issues to work out. Do that, then come talk to me like a human being.

Insulting me is not going to make you sound smarter. :dracthyr_uwu:

1 Like

“Anyone who doesn’t unconditionally like the new character regardless of how they look is racist.”

No. People just don’t like ugly and forgettable characters.

Nah. There’s plenty of WoW characters, and gaming characters in general, that are generic at best and no one really cares about. Its not about them being white or missing an arm. Its about being cool. Illidan is cool and he’s blind. His blindness however is a fundamental part of his character. Its a fundamental part of demon hunters in general. Even still, how a character looks is very important to their reception and marketability. Ask yourself why does everyone like other WoW characters like Illidan and Sylvanas, but not faerin.

That wasn’t an insult. You want to talk, we talk, but drop he rehearsed outrage crap.