Faction Change frozen for anyone else?

Going on 5 hours now.

I don’t know. 5 hours feels like an issue. :slight_smile:

I am also having an issue with my faction change. I ordered it over an hour ago and nothing still

< 24 hours still… guess I should have done this yesterday.

And yet it can take up to 24 hours as all online transactions can. If after 24 hours it still hasn’t completed, then open a support ticket for purchase failure.

6 Likes

It wouldn’t have worked if you were trying to stay in the same guild without quitting and rejoining. I should have thought of that. This system sucks and is broken.

I have been waiting OVER an hour now for my faction swap and I am still stuck as processing! I would really like to be able to check out the new content but can’t even log in. Any ideas what is going on here at all?

Mine finally went through. :slight_smile: It took about 2.5 hours or so.

Its working, just slowly

2 Likes

if you had mail or auctions on the character, you faction changed it might be causing issues.

1 Like

My hunter has Been waiting for 2 hours. Sleger on Thrall.

Give it 3 more. I’m on 5 hours now. Guess we ain’t playing the new content tonight boys and girls.

It’s been 5 hours for me. My best advice? Play a different character or log off for the night. They clearly don’t value the player base.

1 Like

My hunter Sleger on thrall has been locked for the last 2 hours on processing… Any idea how long this should take?

based on the previous posts, between 2-24 hours.

So in transaction history, has shown completed for almost 3 hours, but in game stills shows processing.

It’s most likely due to so many people taking advantage of the sale. In a production environment, it’s always good practice to have things like this go through in batches so nothing gets overloaded or lost.

As noted in a few previous posts, they are going through, but are delayed right now; most likely due to the sale.

2 Likes

well this is awesome is there going to be an update on this at all? its been almost 4 hours

Going on 4 hours now. Had I known this was gonna be the case I would have not done it yet…now my main is locked. Blizzard really should pop up a window with a estimated time if this type of problem is gonna happen so people can avoid this junk.

3 Likes

Upvoting this. Had I known it would be this long I would’ve waited also.

adding my name to this, luckily i did an alt first