Faction Balance

Nah, i’ll sit in queues, i’d rather have population then a server that’ll be dead in a year.

But you really think people wouldn’t just quit instead? Transferring is basically starting over.

1 Like

They are, no one wants to take them because you’re leaving behind an established server.

Didn’t help when they allowed Alliance to xfer.

On my server, I still have the option to realm transfer… despite alliance being heavily outnumbered. Strange :confused:

People were more likely to take them back then, before they got established, now, almost 3 months later, who wants to give up all their contacts.

That said, blizz should have shut down alliance transfers back then when they saw it was a huge number of alliance leaving.

1 Like

It would only work if it was permanent and at a 60% threshold or lower. This means if there is 60% Horde, they get a queue.

that would mean underutilized servers and forced lower population, not a good idea.

There would be transfers with that as well. Horde would choose either waiting in a queue or transferring.

3 Likes

completely false, people are already established according to you. No one will x fer so they will sit an indefinite queue

1 Like

I mean… they can make new friends and connections? or transfer as groups / guilds?

1 Like

Or quit, but it would still result in forced lower populations

think about it, if it really is 80/20 and the population cap is 3000 that would mean with no queue there is 2400 horde and 600 alliance, but if you cap it at 60%
that means that there is STILL 600 alliance but only 1800 horde, and 600 free realm slots just sitting there wasted.

ok, i will put this in perspective for you. Half my guild along with a few other on my friends list are in a 2.8k queue. 2k of those will be horde. get my drift… Alliance are sitting massive queues just to get another 2k horde through the queue before them

3 Likes

I mean, now it would be whatever, everyone is waiting in queue. But permanently? That just doesn’t fly.

I’m talking about when the populations come down in a few weeks, not right now.

I agree with Wirt on this part. I wouldn’t want to transfer either. you’re established, have a guild ec… the point is they should just lock the queues for the outweighing faction

Its been like this since launch. maybe you should make Alliance on Herod or even Stalagg and find out how stupid the imbalance is

1 Like

I know the balance is out of whack, but forcing server populations down below cap isn’t the answer.

All i can say is have fun when it comes AQ gates time because that thing wont be open for ages. takes both factions to make that work.

2 Likes

You’re not increasing the alliance population with your fix either, so why would it be any different?

You are because they are stuck in queue. only to be out weighed by all the horde in front of them

1 Like

The population would actually be LOWER overall, no one will be sitting in a queue at that point unless your idea were to happen

The problem here isn’t the queue in general. its the fact that the queue is littered with horde that already have the majority online. Again, Hard cap the amount online for this phase per faction. Herod would still have more alliance online. but again, they are in queue behind a stupid amount of horde players

2 Likes