Faction Balance

Sure, they’d be good for now, but what about in 2 weeks when there is no queue, or very little queue? Right back to 8/2 or 9/1 or whatever.

Blizz screwed up, the only time this could have been fixed was back in August/September

? they still have free transfers for Horde only on Herod… Don’t like the queue ? then gtfo

1 Like

I don’t care about the queue, you’re talking about faction specific queues, which would help balance it for 2 weeks, but once queues are gone it would snap right back to 80/20 or whatever.

Very few are going to take the transfer, we’re established now and we sat for worse queues at launch.

It would help overall not just for two weeks. Having a hard cap for each faction e.g. 8k full pop server, 4k Horde max 4k Alliance max. How is that so hard to understand

2 Likes

Because the population will dip so their is no queue again, how hard is that to understand?

if there’s 4k horde playing and still only 1k alliance, you still have a 4 to 1

Only here to confirm once again that its a gnome mage making the post.

The H/A ratio is always Horde bias on most high/full pvp servers. your argument is literally invalid

You’re the one saying faction queues will fix anything.

They will, temporarily, but once the populations have dropped below max server pops again and there is no queue to get on you’re back to square one.

I see what you are saying. Im proposing doing 1 to 1 queues… 1 horde gets in 1 alliance gets in. Can’t get in on horde because no more alliance are getting in ? bad luck, Xfer

1 Like

So you’re saying that if there’s only 800 alliance on the server there can only be 800 horde, forever…

That’s never going to happen, they’d force horde transfers before that happens, you’re wasting half or more of the server capacity.

Honestly they’d probably just release BGs first, that helps with the main problem on pvp servers, no pvp.

You can :slight_smile:

You can join the lesser populated faction on a server, and be part of the solution.

Yes that’s what im proposing, since the free xfers are open to horde currently

But they’re not forced, they’d literally have to be like “we need x number of horde to move to this server, so go before we make you go”

And the poopstorm that would stir up, people would quit in droves.

they would be forced if the queues were faction specific. they wouldn’t be able to log in otherwise

Heck no. You don’t get to punish Horde because alliance fled to greener pastures.

1 Like

We’ve sat through worse, we sat through 8+ hour queues at launch, we’re not leaving.

I have a full friends list and our guild has an interconnected network of many other guilds on our server, moving would lose all that, it’d be basically starting from scratch.

People who are on there now are not going anywhere.

I know, just voicing frustration

Like I said, it’s blizzards fault honestly, when they saw it was nothing but alliance leaving servers they should have clamped down on the transfers back at launch.

1 Like

So the servers are just broken then if the horde won’t transfer? May as well just re-roll on a balanced server. I’ll quit before I do that.

BG queues will be low for alliance. think of the positives