Exploring Azeroth: Kalimdor early arrivals/leaks

I don’t think I saw you address the fact that it’s a weekly quest. Also multiple Maw Walkers do it.

Nope, you twisted my statements and I corrected them again to be facts.

Then why do multiple maw walkers still have to read things like many many more still being lost in the maw? There’s no update on it in 9.1, and none in 9.2 either. Nothing, not even a single line.

It actually only happens three times. It being a weekly quest is likely a bug. I only ever got it three times on my ardenweald toon. I feel people are confusing the quest to free the kaldorei souls with the weekly soul retrieval quest every covenant gets

1 Like

Yup actually.

Sure, I used a bit of hyperbole myself to get the point across. But the overall statement remains true; the hyperbole you and others use when discussing the night elves’ situation is… Tiring.

When you all focus on actual facts, reasoned speculation and such? I’m on board. I’m here for it. But when you (the general “you”, not solely you, Ethriel) go out of your way to overstate things, ignore events, wave off how your speculation isn’t fact and all the rest, it makes it increasingly difficult to feel anything for what the night elves actually went through.

It triggers only when you have the Calling to do Maw crap. I’ve done it at least four times (I stopped doing Callings after that).

The “it’s a bug” argument seems suspect, given any other bugged quest that wasn’t supposed to be repeatable but ended up so is quickly fixed. This one hasn’t been “fixed”, nor even addresed as a bug to my knowledge. It has a specific triggering event.

1 Like

And she thought she wasnt toxic

Yeah I done it like four or five times

Goblins are capitalists so by nature morality is not a word they’re familiar with let alone understanding.

No, you just used my statements that I based on actual lore, numbers, interviews, datamining etc. and tried to invalidate them by rephrasing them to make them look exaggerated.

I wish that were true. It would be far less fatiguing.

People have repeatedly pointed out problems with a lot of your statements. Rather than refute them with evidence in-game, in interviews, in lore or from datamining, you resort to the tried and true “night elves get nothing nice” argument.

It’s exhausting.

4 Likes

you lie alot which is weird cause the actual story is garbage theres no reason to lie anymore

6 Likes

The main complaint was that I was apparently speculating about things, then we waited a few weeks, months or even years and then it came true…

Things like the night elves being nearly wiped out is something that the writers even confirmed in an interview and we have it in several lore sources such as the Elegy short story and the Exploring Kalimdor book.
The Night Elf souls being obliterated is something that we can see onscreen and from actual numbers in the game.
Tyrande forgiving and thanking Sylvanas for no reason is also something that’s on the PTR

… etc.

Give me an example of something nice they got then

About what? Name an example.

It must be completely random than. I’ve gotten it only three times on my other worgen

By that statement, the entire horde only have one zone in Kalimdor since Mulgor is the only zone that don’t have any alliance presence in it…

The NE are now majority present in at least 3 zone ( Darkshore, Mont Hyjal and Ashenvale), while being even more present in 2 druid neutral zone ( Val’shara and moonglade). They are now also have presence in Azshara, Azuremyst Isles and Stomrwind…

Not that bad for a supposedly ‘‘extinct’’ race.

2 Likes

It’s actually adorable that you only managed to take this away from all the many, many counter-points that have been made against you, time and time again.

No, it’s very specifically triggered by the covenant calling to do Maw stuff. If you don’t pick that Calling up, you don’t see the quest. If you don’t pick up the “save night elf souls” quest before finishing the Maw calling, the quest becomes unavailable.

1 Like

That being said, they should just stop their lazyness 2 sec and kick out the horde from Ashenvale and the NE from Azshara.

2 Likes

What’s the point if the Horde has the mind set that the Night Elves are too few in numbers anyway to do X or to do Y.

It’s constantly mentioned in the book. Even that there’s no reason to be afraid of the Night Elves because the roads are empty since there are hardly any left (not my words, it’s in the book).

No. We need to kick the humans out of Durotar and the Barrens. Honor’s stand and Tiragarade fortress are still standing. That is a travesty which can’t stay idle.

1 Like

You can’t be that low in number and still have a good presence in all of these zone…

Maybe because that zone is awfully big so controlling all of it plus all those other zone that the NE are in plus fighting the horde in Azshara might be a bit hard for any race that isn’t human or orc?

The regular gnome can’t even populate one city… That is what i call nearly extinct.

My takeaway from BFA is it all seems like a wash. The Alliance won Warsong Gulch and Arathi and it probably lost Alterac(as shown by the fact our ancient got turned into a world boss).

The factional maps didnt seem to move much if at all.

It was stated multiple times. I don’t know what to tell you. In this book, in an interview about 9.2, in Elegy, …

That explains why i never got it again. Thanks hun :wolf:

1 Like