Exploring Azeroth: Kalimdor early arrivals/leaks

Can you post the sources for all of this? I hate when people claim something without backing it up.

1 Like

I don’t think infrastructure is a way to measure whether civility exists - They have no need to build housing that would shelter them from winter like the Dwarves.

1 Like

It’s a curse at this point

Night elves are doing fine. You are over dramatic.

2 Likes

If you consider their souls obliterated “fine”.

Very funny Erevien

1 Like

While the Elune didn’t save the night elves from X bothers me too, it’s easier coming from a troll, whose close relations with the loa would shape their views on the matter. The trolls have a bias so that makes perfect sense.

Does that mean the Stonemaul clan still doesn’t have their Village back? I’m hoping for a more positive update on the matter.

Huh. Perhaps the tribe is under new leadership? Changes in leadership and a new stance is in effect with the Horde Council after all.

Why is there no Forsaken in Darkshore? So you’re telling me the largest army of the Horde just went poof?

7 Likes

I would assume they retreated back to Org.

2 Likes

That or there’s the other possibility ….the ones who stayed behind were hunted down like animals and killed

3 Likes

So, I don’t have the book, but I’m hearing that it’s total garbage.

I feel like a lot of stuff is being a bit overblown.

1 Like

I heard it’s garbage mainly because it didn’t actually give any new information. It mostly just retconned things back to the cata era essentially

1 Like

And add some victim blaming for the night elves to it

So which one is it, were the Kaldorei wiped out of the map and driven to near extinction, or they were vengeful, thus getting the justice they so rightfully deserved and reclaiming their conquered land?

If they won Darkshore, beheaded Nathanos, and kept both Malfurion & Night Warrior - why isn’t that enough? They can’t have their cake and also eat it.

Did the night elves lose anything at all? A fourteen year old corrupted world tree?

Why isn’t Hyjal a night elf outpost in the book.

This story is designed to make us all suffer. The lore I’ve lost. It’s all here, like a phantom pain.

1 Like

Don’t know and honestly don’t care either at this point. I’m tired of hearing about kaldorei suffering and their fans acting like they’re the only ones who suffered horrible story telling

2 Likes

You’re making up false narratives again

I’m not the one routinely confused headcannon for actual lore and it’s not false. It’s all you literally do

Hey that was yesterday.

You know, all the things I said that you and others said weren’t true? Yea they’re all confirmed now, so your “headcanon” argument doesn’t work anymore
Besides that, I don’t understand why you have to 180 change your mind on a daily basis.

Interestingly the Night elves didnt seem to follow though either on their whole “give Ashzara to the Horde”.

There are three possibilities, 1) Blizzard is lazy and does not want to change any territory since Cata.(with the exception of Mogushan apperently) 2) the peace deal back in SoO didnt fall though either because their are still Alliance in Aszhara and Horde in Ashenvale 3) not all of Ashenvale proper was given to the Night elves in the same vein not all of Aszhara was given to the Horde.

What makes you think they didn’t seem to follow through? Is that in the book?