Exploring Azeroth: Kalimdor early arrivals/leaks

Nope, you insisted that they have it back, just like you insisted that Sylvanas was going to face justice and die in 9.1.

Common sense and Blizzard in the same sentence after the burning.

Can’t remember doing that, just pointing out that you’re a liar and that you were wrong about the things you used to constantly invalidate mine and other people’s arguments back then without having any proof, and now it turns out that they were right and you were wrong, and now you say I’m the evil one here.

You probably make more players that would hate what blizzard is doing to nelves actually like it cause of the way you are.

4 Likes

I don’t know what you’re trying to say, but I don’t care about arguing with someone like you anyway who can’t admit that they were wrong (and also toxic about it) in the past.

I already did in the summer, when I posted about how the writting is trash, I mean your the ones who is the most toxic to people who actively hate the story too, you are kind of toxic to everyone people who love the story hate it, just everyone.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’m very toxic out of anyone.

This means a lot to me coming from you and you alone, Katiera.

if thats what you think, everyone thinks your toxic, they just been dealing it for years now i just had a nice break of hardly playing wow and hardly talking about so your crazy toxicness its more out there to me now

1 Like

Yes, absolutely.

I’m not going to bother arguing about this because I can’t change your mind anyway. I couldn’t change it back then, I can’t change it now.
If you think I’m toxic, sure. It doesn’t mean much to me coming from someone like you though since actual reasonable people (that also happen to not be toxic) that got to know me have said the opposite.
And I don’t think I have ever made toxic comments in these forums either, unless you consider asking for positive things to happen to Night Elves as toxic, which you seemingly do.

Anyway, this right here is a waste of time and energy, so I’m not all eager to continue this.

Anyways

The book was as bad as we thought it was going to be

The racist trope was not a translation error

Zekhan, a shaman of the oldest civilization on Azeroth, didn’t know what erosion was.

19 Likes

Except that Splintertree Post still exists.
There should not be Horde in Ashenvale. Period.

1 Like

In this weird reality of Blizzard and the Horde, the Night Elves are the offenders… in their OWN zone

Like how does this even work I don’t understand

The story is something like this:

1. Horde starts a war and commits genocide against Night Elves
  2. Horde occupies and destroys Night Elf lands after
  3. Night Elves are the offenders that want war

???

11 Likes

I’ve seen the tweets you and others have made about the book and… I’m honestly at a loss for words. The bar was so low and instead of stepping over it they grabbed a shovel.

4 Likes

A whole jack hammer.

A giant industrial grade oil drill.

They are digging so aggressively that we have breached space-time and are now at the Gates of the City of Hades himself.

Persephone herself is confused at Blizzard’s story direction.

10 Likes

Gilneas is a gut punch for me because forsaken players had Undercity since vanilla. I lost gilneas in the same starting zone (which I had to play a horde character to see how it ends, which is another gut punch). I never got to fully enjoy the beauty of gilneas. But I get why it feels like UC is worse. Forsaken players did loose it in the worse possible way with their own leader blowing it up.

Both fan bases feeling like their losses are worse are perfectly valid responses and ones I respect. Most forsaken fans I talk too are pretty reasonable folks. Unlike a certain fan base we all come to…groan at. :wolf:

6 Likes

Zekhan describes the Night Warrior Tyrande as someone who embraces death too strongly and says that Elune does not seem like a kind spirit, for she didn’t save her people from the Sundering or the Burning of Teldrassil.

Why can’t they stop with “Elune didn’t save the night elves from X”? Now, it’s from a random troll. Up until BfA Elune was treated like a classical god, someone who doesn’t fix the problem away by interfering personally via jumping down from a spaceship and zapping everyone personally. She isn’t like, say, Bwondsamdi. Her aid came from smaller blessings, gifts, and boons. But even then, it’s not like the loa saved the trolls from the Sundering either, no god managed that. The narrative never blamed Elune for inaction in WotA. Up until this book.

They simply want to continue this plot thread with Sira blaming Elune for not saving Teldrassil for additional drama points in the upcoming Elune re-reveal.

17 Likes

If only he knew that Elune abandoned Tyrande a second before she could’ve achieved justice.

12 Likes

Darkspear aren’t a civilisation. They live in huts. Gurubashi is the jungle Troll power house.

The book returns most of the Horde and the Alliance outposts to the in-game status-quo (so, mostly to the Cataclysm era). From the Northwatch guards reclaiming Tiragarde in Durotar and still keeping The Honor’s Stand in the Northern Barrens to the Shatterspear trolls still living in Dakshore and the Splintertree Post in Ashenvale still being under the Horde’s control. Status-quo-yo as it is.

The Shatterspear trolls bit is quite curious. They want to live in peace, which is cool. But they joined the Horde in Cataclysm to genocide night elves. Then, they jumped in to help with the same task during the Darkshore Campaign. Oh, well. It’s time to forgib.

The Splintertree Post bit is actually a bit puzzling because the people there are more or less trapped since the borders of the forest, and seemingly most of it, are under the night elves’s control.

9 Likes

You were right that the Night Elves wouldn’t have Ashenvale back. You were right about a lot of things.

6 Likes

Can you post the sources for all of this? I hate when people claim something without backing it up.

1 Like

I don’t think infrastructure is a way to measure whether civility exists - They have no need to build housing that would shelter them from winter like the Dwarves.

1 Like