Exploits or Clever Use

Well thanks for asking the same question I did. Probably didn’t need all that moot before to get to this point. Try reading better next time please :]

My point of my post wasn’t to debate the topic. Sadly you have trouble with reading comprehension or you would have understood from my first post that we don’t know. Instead I had to take 15 minutes to try to explain to you multiple times how a game mechanic works because you’re to lazy to test it yourself or even do a google search.

Also, we never “got to this point.” Your thread has been useless from the beginning because you’re asking questions only a Blizzard developer has the answers too. In the future refrain from making useless post with useless questions and you won’t get useless responses.

Still with the bile. I posted examples I could find of things that existed in 1.12, that all didn’t exist in TBC. I’m glad you have you sub still so you can log on and try things for me, much appreciated.

I was asking a question to see if Blizzard has ever stated, or hinted at what might be considered, hmm let me thing about this, Exploits or Clever Use. But, behold I get people like you telling me to read while you go all in depth analysis on one of my examples, even though I said right after the examples,

But again, its hard for you to read too.

Edit: I shouldn’t need to quote myself.

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair. I’ve never played a warr, so the exploit would be you /sit, get smacked with a crit and proc enrage? Seems wacky. I know Blizz has sort of danced around the issue of bugs etc already famously the Westfall Lamp Post example, being cosmetic, no change made.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a few things get the axe in addition like your example 2, again limited knowledge here.

4 though I’m not so sure about. It’s certainly clever, I wonder though if the debuff limit on bosses will translate into a change there as well.

1 Like

The fact that you say…

I posted examples I could find of things that existed in 1.12, that all didn’t exist in TBC.

Really shows how little knowledge you have of game mechanics.

I was asking a question to see if Blizzard has ever stated, or hinted at what might be considered, hmm let me thing about this, Exploits or Clever Use . But, behold I get people like you telling me to read while you go all in depth analysis on one of my examples, even though I said right after the examples,

There’s this new thing called Google. You might want to give it a try sometime, it’s really helpful. First you need to be able to read a sentence and understand it though.

Again and for the last time PLEASE. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS CONSIDERED EXPLOITS OR CLEVER USE OF GAME MECHANICS. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL BE IN CLASSIC. STOP MAKING USELESS POST EXPECTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN USELESS ANSWERS.

How little I have of game knowledge? Why so much anger and hate?

Follow up question for you All Knowing, if Blizzard impliments all these bugs and I do use them adventagously is it considering an exploit?

Plus look at that bile!!! You can’t say anything without throwing in a dig in there huh? Have to get that confidence from somewhere I suppose.

Wait I thought Google has the answers, I’m confused?

Just to show that you argue against your own ideas. Good job on that one buddy!

1 Like

You really can’t read. You are assuming that using Google I can somehow acquire information from inside the brain of a Blizzard programmer. Maybe one day in the future but Google isn’t that far ahead now.

Again, I already told you I don’t know. What do you not UNDERSTAND. I DON’T KNOW IF SOME OF THOSE THINGS ARE BUGS AND I DON’T KNOW IF IT WILL BE IN CLASSIC AND I DON’T KNOW IF YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR USING IT.

Stop asking these questions. The only people that can answer them is Blizzard. Also, your original question was

I was asking a question to see if Blizzard has ever stated, or hinted at what might be considered, hmm let me thing about this, Exploits or Clever Use

GOOGLE. If you can’t find an answer than make a ticket to ask a Blizzard employ. What else do you want?

If you don’t know why are you posting these huge rants dude?

Try something like “Blizzard hasn’t had an official stance on it, so its up in the air still”
vs
LOOK AT MY BOLD AND CAP SAYINGS. I CAN TELL PEOPLE TO READ THEIR OWN POST TILTS FEDORA

Hmm I wonder, what about making a forum post asking if other have? Instead I get met with angry neckbeards.

Edit: Google brings you to this thread too, so great recommendation on that one too!

1 Like

If you don’t know why are you posting these huge rants dude?

If you don’t know why are you posting these useless threads man? Stop making useless threads expecting anything other than useless answers.

Edit: Google brings you to this thread too, so great recommendation on that one too!

We’re going in circles.

GOOGLE. If you can’t find an answer than make a ticket to ask a Blizzard employ. What else do you want?

Literally from my first post, I said I don’t know and we won’t know till Classic. I swear you just want to agrue to argue.

I’m just trying to see if anyone has gotten a response/answer from Blizzard. I never wanted to argue.

Again, glad you answered the /sit question. Bravo. Should I just start sending you a compiled list of known bugs/exploits of 1.12 and let you give me the run down on them? Since you love to trail mix an argument, and not answer it as a whole?

Sure, send me a list of exploits/bugs. Sadly I don’t pretend to know everything and I won’t be much help with 99% of them. Also, just because the /sit “bug” or “exploit” has been in the game 14 years doesn’t mean it will be in Classic.

To answer your question as “a whole.” No one but Blizzard knows, try Google and if you don’t get an answer wait until Classic or make a ticket to speak to a GM.

Wait… we’ve been here before haven’t we?

You don’t have to respond to peoples forums questions just as a heads up.

I am not going to comment on the individual facts because I know what works and what does not.

Regarding the direction of your OP, it’s a simple matter of "Did it work that way in original Vanilla?"

If the answer is YES, then it should remain.

If the answer is NO, then it’s a clear cut case of non inclusion.

People got banned all the time for using exploits.
Pretty sure we know which of these are exploits based off of that for starters.
Although I admit, #2 is the worst one.

Shaman is the only one that could never be intended or most likely not.
Mind control for buffs is probably intended, there have been dungeons/raids where mc for buffs or learning how to make elementium bars I think they are were necessary.

Sit had to be an attended use that I never new existed, but that would fall in clever use for pally procs.
Buffing people to limit most likely clever use, it is nothing like killing same faction because neutral totems or so.

Um…Isn’t the only way to learn Smelt Elementium by Mind Controlling that named NPC in BWL?

:cocktail:

1 Like

Hey buddy.

What’s that second one say?

Stick to your private server.

Cool, even though it’s directly contradicted by their own pre-TBC patch notes and several videos from actual vanilla WoW.

I don’t think it’s a contradiction. The patch note seems like it was referring to something like a generic on-hit proc, not the specific case of the auto-crit.

Regardless, it is clearly not a bug in Classic.

1 Like

The sit for crit is not in the beta thus won’t be in live, so no worries there

the to totems I’ve seen on streams have been instant red named not neutral so again we are safe,

No sure about the third one but I imagine it won’t make it in

And again unsure but imagine it too not making it in