Expect an incredibly rushed WOTLK launch timeline

well to be honest, the devs always listen to the smallest amount of people complaining, i.e the LFD complainers, the spuds that wanted no Dual speccing etc.

They havenā€™t hire anyone, you can go to their career page, I have no idea where people get this information from ā€œthereā€™s a large classic teamā€

They actually have less people than they did for 2019 vanilla classic launchā€¦

and why should we take anything you say seriously you literally have no idea just like the rest of us so stop pretending youā€™re something more than you are

i think TBCs time frame was good even with wrath 3 months per phase is more than enough time to clear all the content

Can you elaborate on that please? Iā€™ve been on beta for over a week now and other than small bugsā€¦I havent noticed game breaking stuff so far.

DKs are busted and the LFG tool is abysmal.

Maybe bc blizzard is trying to change things that people donā€™t want. Leave LFD instead of making some crap nobody wants and wasting resources. Next all wow characters will be gender neutral and then I am out

Yeah, Iā€™d say youā€™re right about this.

Iā€™d argue they even rushed TBC, and the 2 week pre patch was a result of that. The game wasnā€™t really ready for launch and numerous early problems with the game could have been avoided.

100% body 1 and 2 is coming to classic ASAP.

Thatā€™s fine. I donā€™t see that as rushed at all. Why would a pre-patch need to be much longer than that?

I dunno. I had to rush to 60 so I could enjoy TBC when it launched, and that was 3 weeks.

Canā€™t we enjoy prepatchā€™s changes at 70, and not feel rushed?

Because A. they said it would be longer than that and B. not everyone can power level a 55 DK to 70 in 14 short days.

Thatā€™s on you. The pre-patch length isnā€™t really designed around whatever obscure goals you want to achieve during itā€™s lifespan.

I know I can. Why would you feel rushed with only 3 weeks?

Ok, and?

So then donā€™t? You know you can level a DK to 70 throughout Wrathā€™s entire lifespan, right? Thereā€™s no need to rush.

Thereā€™s no need to obsess over finishing all of the content as soon as possible. We will have Classic Wrath for over a year. You have time.

Going to quote Bluster, a WoW Community Council Member from May 2nd.

When being asked why nobody likes Bloomsday, they responded.

"He has a history here. Heā€™s spent years playing contrarian on the arena forums while also pretending to be something heā€™s not. Like constantly referencing getting r1 (with class combinations that donā€™t match any known r1s), saying heā€™s a scarab lord, constantly talking about some imaginary businesses heā€™s so busy running and making millions on.

Itā€™s all basically nonsense, but heā€™s figured out how to skirt the line on the rules and the mods that look at his posts donā€™t seem to try to look for a pattern, they look at the single posts reported which, taken each by themselves might not look like trolling, but it is. His whole persona is trolling and has been for years here and on the classic forums."

Ahhh love it.

1 Like

But it was supposed to be longer, and Blizzard did say the prepatch was also so people could level draenei/blood elves.

We were talking about another 2 week prepatch (or less). I wouldnā€™t feel rushed personally, but I know a lot of people enjoy the PvP and even PvE during this time.

So, itā€™d be a lie.

Itā€™s almost like people have friends and want to play with their friends, instead of being isolated in TBC while everyone else is enjoying day 1 Wrath.

Day 1 of any expansion - especially in Classic - are a huge amount of fun and are time sensitive.

Right, and you could level your draenei, could you not? I donā€™t recall them saying it was so you could level your draenei all the way up to 60. That was misplaced entitlement on your part.

Great, so whatā€™s the issue then?

Oh right, anytime something changes from its original intent, itā€™s a lie to you. Is that the world you live in? Itā€™s not possible that something could come up and change their original plan?

Pre-patch being 3 weeks or less does not suddenly remove your ability to play with friends.

Iā€™m not sure how youā€™ve managed to convince yourself that a 3 week pre-patch = your friends no longer playing with you.

So you resort to this since your arguments have been dismantled?

Yeah, Iā€™m sure thatā€™ll convince Blizzard. Best of luck.

Oh the pronouns for characters are 100% coming in the future

Nope, just providing context as to why there is no point in even talking to you.

Good day.

1 Like

Blizzard isnā€™t going to hire you just because you brown nose them.

Itā€™s something called empathy. You should try it sometime.

If they state one thing, and then change that (especially with zero communication), then thatā€™s a lie. Itā€™s not as serious as a contract, but they are the company and they should strive to maintain professionalism.

Maybe communicating would help if they have to change their plan instead of leaving us in the dark.

Once again completely sidestepping (or outright missing) the point. I had to bumrush to 60 during prepatch because A) I wanted to play with my friends at TBC launch, and B) I wanted to play my Shaman, my new main. That meant I couldnā€™t enjoy prepatch at all, and that was with near no-lifing it.

For Wrath prepatch, the time constraints are much less, but thereā€™s still the issue of wanting to play with friends. 3 weeks would be a good length in my opinion - longer than TBCC prepatch - but Blizzard has already given a specific time frame for it.