Expect an incredibly rushed WOTLK launch timeline

100% body 1 and 2 is coming to classic ASAP.

That’s fine. I don’t see that as rushed at all. Why would a pre-patch need to be much longer than that?

I dunno. I had to rush to 60 so I could enjoy TBC when it launched, and that was 3 weeks.

Can’t we enjoy prepatch’s changes at 70, and not feel rushed?

Because A. they said it would be longer than that and B. not everyone can power level a 55 DK to 70 in 14 short days.

That’s on you. The pre-patch length isn’t really designed around whatever obscure goals you want to achieve during it’s lifespan.

I know I can. Why would you feel rushed with only 3 weeks?

Ok, and?

So then don’t? You know you can level a DK to 70 throughout Wrath’s entire lifespan, right? There’s no need to rush.

There’s no need to obsess over finishing all of the content as soon as possible. We will have Classic Wrath for over a year. You have time.

Going to quote Bluster, a WoW Community Council Member from May 2nd.

When being asked why nobody likes Bloomsday, they responded.

"He has a history here. He’s spent years playing contrarian on the arena forums while also pretending to be something he’s not. Like constantly referencing getting r1 (with class combinations that don’t match any known r1s), saying he’s a scarab lord, constantly talking about some imaginary businesses he’s so busy running and making millions on.

It’s all basically nonsense, but he’s figured out how to skirt the line on the rules and the mods that look at his posts don’t seem to try to look for a pattern, they look at the single posts reported which, taken each by themselves might not look like trolling, but it is. His whole persona is trolling and has been for years here and on the classic forums."

Ahhh love it.

1 Like

But it was supposed to be longer, and Blizzard did say the prepatch was also so people could level draenei/blood elves.

We were talking about another 2 week prepatch (or less). I wouldn’t feel rushed personally, but I know a lot of people enjoy the PvP and even PvE during this time.

So, it’d be a lie.

It’s almost like people have friends and want to play with their friends, instead of being isolated in TBC while everyone else is enjoying day 1 Wrath.

Day 1 of any expansion - especially in Classic - are a huge amount of fun and are time sensitive.

Right, and you could level your draenei, could you not? I don’t recall them saying it was so you could level your draenei all the way up to 60. That was misplaced entitlement on your part.

Great, so what’s the issue then?

Oh right, anytime something changes from its original intent, it’s a lie to you. Is that the world you live in? It’s not possible that something could come up and change their original plan?

Pre-patch being 3 weeks or less does not suddenly remove your ability to play with friends.

I’m not sure how you’ve managed to convince yourself that a 3 week pre-patch = your friends no longer playing with you.

So you resort to this since your arguments have been dismantled?

Yeah, I’m sure that’ll convince Blizzard. Best of luck.

Oh the pronouns for characters are 100% coming in the future

Nope, just providing context as to why there is no point in even talking to you.

Good day.

1 Like

Blizzard isn’t going to hire you just because you brown nose them.

It’s something called empathy. You should try it sometime.

If they state one thing, and then change that (especially with zero communication), then that’s a lie. It’s not as serious as a contract, but they are the company and they should strive to maintain professionalism.

Maybe communicating would help if they have to change their plan instead of leaving us in the dark.

Once again completely sidestepping (or outright missing) the point. I had to bumrush to 60 during prepatch because A) I wanted to play with my friends at TBC launch, and B) I wanted to play my Shaman, my new main. That meant I couldn’t enjoy prepatch at all, and that was with near no-lifing it.

For Wrath prepatch, the time constraints are much less, but there’s still the issue of wanting to play with friends. 3 weeks would be a good length in my opinion - longer than TBCC prepatch - but Blizzard has already given a specific time frame for it.

He’s always struck me as the personification of the WoW guy from South Park. He has to live through the internet with fake achievements and acting holier-than-thou because he has nothing else.

Right – ad hominem number 1, I’ll consider that a concession of that point.

“Please, won’t you think of the children!”

Right, that’s the world you live in where you feel entitled to Blizzard’s internal development plans – the reality is, you’re not entitled to them.

Plans changing =/= a lie. Things come up that can change original plans, Piezuri. What happened to your call for empathy?

Empathy for everyone, except Blizzard?

because of choices YOU made. Again, the pre-patch length isn’t going to be personally tailored around whatever niche goals you have. The game content development cycle does not revolve around you alone, Piezuri.

Imagine thinking that empathy should extend to large corporations while showing little to none for individuals.

2 Likes

How is the beta an absolute disaster? I’ve been playing quite extensively for the past week and have found zero bugs or issues

Yeah its very odd. He used to make wild comments about the Classic server I played on, but if you pressed him about any single guild or accomplishment on the server he would never respond.

just an oddball i guess.

1 Like

You must not PvP. Seasons were so short that even at high rating you couldn’t get all your gear

hmm i do not PvP sucks couldnt get a full set in the current season not sure how long phases should last with PvPers in mind

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.