Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

Sigh

/facepalm

2 Likes

Sure. If that’s someone’s thing they should be able to do it.

Let’s look back at why, shall we?

And then you went all insulting…

You’re the one who started this. No one else brought up other races until you came in. So you not only began the conversation, but then got mad at others for it.

10 Likes

LOL… I betcha he’d have tried eating one in his youth if you told him the animal version wasn’t hardcore enough.

I know, but having it with dwarves is enough… We don’t need to keep on stacking ridiculous options to appease everyone and their grandma

2 Likes

Maybe some male Tauren players would want that, you don’t get to dictate what someone else wants or enjoys on a character and they are allowed to ask for those options.

4 Likes

They haven’t even given Trolls beards yet.

3 Likes

I was being proactive cuz I know THEY will ask for bearded elves.

Sue me.

1 Like

Then stop bringing it up and harassing others over what YOU keep bringing up.

4 Likes

Show up, act like a donkey, get offended when people call you out for it

The sigma grindset

6 Likes

That’s a valid suggestion too for troll beards.

2 Likes

Eating a baseball bat seems like a big ask form an englishman’s teeth. Definitely more impressive than biting a small mammal.

3 Likes

It’s weird trolls don’t have beards considering how many times they’re shown with beards

4 Likes

Right? Voljin has one and it’s all around odd.

Right? True metal head woulda taken on a Louisville Slugger. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah sure they can want what they want and ask for it.

Doesn’t mean blizz should do it… Cuz they definitely shouldn’t to not have their game look down right objectively stupid

2 Likes

You said it once and could have let it go. But you kept bringing it up. And still do. In every post. And keep insulting people over YOUR personal made up problems.

4 Likes

But Dwarf women DO have beards, it’s written plain as day.

“It was said by Gimli that there are few dwarf-women, probably no more than a third of the whole people. They seldom walk abroad except at great need, They are in voice and appearance, and in garb if they must go on a journey, so like to the dwarf-men that the eyes and ears of other people’s cannot tell them apart.”

Durins Folk, appendix A

6 Likes

That’s true but it’s become pretty apparent that there are above zero requests being made for more similar options across the board.

So it’s kind of disingenuous for people to put the motte of “Beards for female dwarves because it’s a fantasy staple” out there and then bailey up with “Beards for all females or you are a bigot” imo.

1 Like

It’s a fantasy game with made up species of people and folks are getting hung up on the weakest implementation of facial hair they could have done.

I think the crime here is that they didn’t go farther.