Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

I ain’t harassing anyone. I didn’t target anyone specifically. I made a broad statement and got called a bigot for stating truth about how a certain political demographic behaves.

2 Likes

You keep acting like equality and representation for people is going to hurt you somehow, don’t like the customizations if they get added, don’t use them, not hard.

Again it’s a fantasy game where we can literally pretend to be whatever we are pretending to be, get over it.

7 Likes

There is also the quest from vanilla where bearded dwarves are mentioned. Forgot the name of the quest though.

Was some sort of fishing quest I think

5 Likes

Yea y’all do show up, cry about everything, and make up people saying how far things are gunna go when nobody was even talking about it

7 Likes

Nope, not gonna get over people ruining this game as long as I can say anything about it

2 Likes

Again, I was being proactive. And judging on how some have responded I was right to do so.

2 Likes

If giving female dwarf beards is ruining the game to you then you might actually be a bigot.

7 Likes

Didn’t mean to like your post there ment to like malgs and yours showed up right as i went to click

Dang mobile app

Thanks for sharing Mr slippery slope fallacy

I said anything other than a dwarf. Read plz, honk honk

1 Like

So you’re trolling for the sake of it?

2 Likes

If giving equal representation or people customizations in a fantasy ruins the game for you, you have some serious issues.

9 Likes

It isn’t. Because the issue isn’t with him not wanting it. The issue us with his attitude.

You’ve consistently made insulting comments towards this thread, because you weren’t capable of stating your opinion and moving on. You had to continue to insult.

Move on, dude. You’ve completely destroyed this thread.

8 Likes

The other side is playing motte and bailey so it’s not surprising to see a bad faith argument in return.

Understood and I agree he should move on (should have a while ago) but it is what it is.

So you’re okay with male orcs running around with boobs?

2 Likes

Bless his heart he will figure it out eventually.

Men call them pecks, and they are huge on orc men already

No he won’t. He never does. It’s why I had him on ignore and why he’s going back there. I tried benefit of the doubt and gave him another chance. Once again, I was mistaken.

3 Likes

If that’s what someone wants, why would it bother me, I wouldn’t even notice more than likely because I don’t pay attention to most characters that are around me or just running by.

3 Likes

You call it insulting, i call it keeping it real with a very cynical personality with a dash of charisma