Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

So as a suggestion, since the earthen lady dwarves have a facial hair option, is there anyway to expand this to the regular dwarves and dark iron dwarves as well?

I think it would be neat. More bearded lady dwarves.
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

Edit:
References to the lore from books / quests / npcs
Day of the Dragon. Pages 262-264 and page 164.
https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/The_Family_and_the_Fishing_Pole
https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Perry_Gatner

60 Likes

Fuzzbutt suggested, Skalpy approved.

Gimme dem ladybeards

9 Likes

Ty Skalpy
:dracthyr_love_animated:

4 Likes

i dont really think that would be a good idea, honestly. not very many people would like it.

14 Likes

And why is that?

We have them with earthen and there’s been suggestions before on the forum for the bearded lady.

5 Likes

yeah but if i remember correctly there were lots of posters saying they didn’t like the earthen having this feature.

5 Likes

I think most people would be fine with it, nobody is making you grow a beard.

17 Likes

Can you link that?

3 Likes

quite easy to find, lots of posts regarding the negative feedback on that topic.

3 Likes

Again, link it or else it’s a mute point.

If it was easy to find, I would have found it before making this post cause I did look up bearded lady dwarves.

Otherwise, move along.

9 Likes

i didnt have any challenges finding it.

and personally, i wouldn’t like to see this feature expanded in any way.

4 Likes

How many lady dwarves do you play?

2 Likes

Oh do go on about why you think it’s a bad idea.

2 Likes

As a dwarf who sadly has no beard options, I am all for this.

5 Likes

That’s you and that’s your opinion. Care to explain or do you wanna just go in loops like you do in other threads?

I did have issues finding it so point it out. Otherwise you’re posting for the sake of posting like you do in the account wide ignore thread just to stir up issues.

I have a couple but I don’t play them all that often.

As a bearded lady irl I’m telling you right now it’s natural and does happen.

Educate yourself please.

9 Likes

Female dwarf beards are a high fantasy staple stemming from the man who basically invented the genre itself.

So, what else you got?

17 Likes

15 Likes

Most people who play Dwarves, play men because all the fun iconic Dwarf stuff in fantasy centers around the men and their beards.

Give the women beards. Beards are a staple of being a Dwarf.

11 Likes

na you already made your point clear.

If you don’t like it don’t use it and I’m sorry that I’m “unnatural” in a sense.

I know ignore ran off again even though I set it to perma and I have no idea why.

Exactly! ty

2 Likes

but right now, beards on dwarves are only available for one body type and i think its ok for it to stay that way.

4 Likes