Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

I was wondering what class to make my earthen when they release and I’m thinking of pally. Not quite sure though.

That or shaman.

4 Likes

Look this little cutie in the face and tell them you dont want to be their friend.
The choice is clear :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Oh… oh my goodness yes!

Those big horns!

2 Likes

I’m making one hunter for sure. If they end up having druids opened up to them, I’ll make one druid. Otherwise, both hunters for me (I like hunters what can I say) :rofl:

3 Likes

I wonder what an earthen druid would look like?

1 Like

I’m going Alliance-side DK on mine since I don’t have a DK over there.

It’s a shame that they’re not getting Druid at launch. Wonder if the devs are too busy with other things and threw Earthen Druids to the “Druid for everyone!” patch… whenever that will happen.

2 Likes

Rock animals would be amazing. That stone ram would be a cool “stag” form.

2 Likes

if blizzard reads the thread, they will also note the opposition to the topic as well.

They too would be the only neutral race that could be pandas.

Oh yeah for sure.

2 Likes

Meh, tbh im not fussed either way.

If they get added to normal dwarves thats cool.
If they dont, earthen still have them so players have the choice still.

Either way, people get a dwarf woman of some type with a beard.

And honestly, earthen are the best of the dwarves so people should play them over boring regular ones anyhow. (Not biased nope)

2 Likes

Excited for new stone and jeweled hunter pets to tame!!

Starter pet should be a silver riff on American Wild Mountain goat! With diamond horns.

( And BTW, female American WMG s have … beards!)

3 Likes

Oooh that would be super cool!

2 Likes

did you see the earthen racials?

1. extra armor: useless for non-tank class/specs
  2. permanent well-fed buff (you cannot eat your own food for customized buff) - also, the choices of stats you get from the earthen racial does not include main stat, so playing an earthen over another race is a huge dps nerf.
  3. a hard cast dps ability - very awkward for melee to use and actually dangerous for a tank spec to use - using casted abilities as a tank greatly decreases your ability to mitigate incoming dmg - another hard nerf to anyone playing a tank class if they choose earthen.
  4. increased exp from discovering a new zone - what? discovery exp is so insignificant i can’t believe that the developers even remembered it existed.

imo, no one will play earthen over regular dwarves who have stoneform and might of the mountain.

Counterpoint: dont care, this guy looks amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I already have one written out, it’s too late

5 Likes

I have a name reserved for mine.

Fuzzface lol

8 Likes

I might not end up with as many as I have of dwarves and dark iron dwarves, but I definitely plan on at least one horde earthen, probably an ally one too.

4 Likes

Oh yeah mine is gonna be horde cause it will be funny to have dwarves on horde lol

2 Likes

Hang on, if Earthen are basically ambulatory statues, then how can one be fuzzy?

Or am I thinking about this too hard? (Probably the latter.)

2 Likes

I’m already dreading the influx of new hunters sharing my camping spots in the Molten Front for a while :rofl: Especially knowing I’ll be bringing a new, stone themed alt there to get Skarr, Karkin and Deth once again lol