Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

It is absurd. You have 1 dwarf saying his cousin has a beard and smells funny (just sounds like insults instead of an actual description of her) and… What else exactly? A want to be Tolkien writer?

Oh, the repeated use of a 20 year old joke where a woman having a beard was called a hinderance and equal to smelling bad, being used to say that female dwarves having beards is a normal thing among the race, was just getting annoying.
It felt like stretching the truth.

1 Like

If I’m being honest I think that was the entire point from the jump. People got what they wanted out of this one.

1 Like

Personally I found those older depictions more derogatory so I felt kinda eh about it.

When I think of cannon I think current Earthen have it, Earthen and Dwarves are related, so carrying over some of the design language from one to the other isn’t a stretch.

The canon can change if it’s going to make the game better, as it always changes anyway depending on what Blizzard feels like doing

1 Like

Some people in this thread probably are just in it for the fight, but theres no way fuzz made this thread for that reason.
I fully trust their intentions are good.

3 Likes

I really dig the one with white hair.

1 Like

Not trolling. I didn’t think I d be interested in the bearded lady look- until I saw the Earthen in the dressing room. They actually look pretty cool.

And, we have a barber shop. You can rock a beard some days and zap it off whenever you like!

2 Likes

I’m out of likes again but here is this

:dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

They really need to remove the limit on likes because there’s nothing wrong with liking too many posts it’s positive and well I love hearts anyway so more hearts for all is my vibe. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

5 Likes

Right? It’s super annoying :frowning:

2 Likes

No not like real life, in real life humans didn’t come from robots, and that point is already destroyed further by high/blood elves all living in the same place.

Curious to know how many here who are against lady dwarf beards are also against beards for male trolls and undeads? After all, that breaks your lore and immersion just as much.

Or is the real issue here y’all’s transphobia since these dwarves are ladies?

1 Like

I dunno. Simulation theory is a fun topic to read about and consider. What if we’re just a slice of code testing out all possible algorithms via our infinite amount of choices, like lady beards on dwarf characters in a fictional game?

Not sure how we got to that topic but let’s keep it about dwarven beards please :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, like real life. Geographic location has an impact. My quote said nothing about coming from robots and all about how the environment shapes things that are within that environment.

The forum software is so weird. This one is so heavily restrictive vs. other forums.

3 Likes

So then we can say environmental changes cause more dwarf ladies to grow beards :smiley: I like your thinking

I wouldn’t use it myself, but you know what? /signed!

3 Likes

That poor guy with the long stache and no jaw. Bet he always feels like he has a hair on his tongue.

2 Likes

Just spontaneously are able to grow beards? No, not at all.