Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

“True. I’ll grant you that. And it reinforces my main point. Blizzard didn’t invent them. Thank you.”
/smile

I dont think things like states of decay or haircuts are matters of canon or not.
Fresh corpses wouldnt have bones sticking out.
Its not the same as a change to a races biology.

I did agree with this though

1 Like

… then what are you even arguing about?

… you do realize cis women have facial hair in real life, right?

I feel like you might be too riled up from previous arguments to have a good faith one now.
Seems youre just trying to lay poorly thought out traps.
We can return to this when youre more level headed.

3 Likes

you do you. i’m just sayin i can’t see the majority of players being excited to see bearded rock-women running around. :man_shrugging:

But you think facial hair matters? What?

For the love of god, it’s hair. It doesn’t change or break the lore. I highly doubt there’s a single piece of lore that says “dwarf women don’t have facial hair, they are incapable of growing it.”

Facial hair, hair color, hair styles… none of that effects the lore or the story in any way. “Oh no, that dwarf lady has a beard! I guess everything that’s happened up to this point doesn’t matter. The lore is gone, ruined. The game is unplayable. There is no story. Azeroth is dead.”

Grow up.

2 Likes

Have you actually read anything i said?

God some of you are just out for blood for anyone who says anything remotely different to you

2 Likes

Yeah, I have. You refuse to accept fact simply because it’s old and doesn’t fit your opinion of the lore.

Whether you want to accept it or not, it has been established in the Warcraft Universe. Doesn’t matter how old it is. It exists and if you can’t accept that, that’s on you.

2 Likes

Take a breather.
Me saying i dont think something counts as canon lore does not warrent hostility or anger.

2 Likes

I never knew I needed that until now.
Like, gosh. They actually look good, and they’re undead :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

No, Final Fantasy literally doesn’t matter, what is going on within this stories universe does.

You are going to have inspiration from other stories, that doesn’t mean however that the thing is ripped 1:1 from that other source.

Thorim, Loken, Mimiron… its inspiration from the Norse gods, not the Greek, and its inspiration, not a direct rip.

Humans also came from the Vrykul in WoW, not robot people though the Vrykul most likely did.

Like real life? That’s not racist, that’s life and geographic location has an impact.

No they didn’t, they quoted themselves, post a link because I bet 99% of any context is being removed for a 1 line nothngburger.

It can be not seen and canon, in the old warcraft games trolls had beards yet none of the playable trolls do, But Vol’jin in wow does, but again none of the players do.

Is it likely that Vol’jin is the only member of his species with a beard? Unlikely, but wow has been lazy to implement them.

2 Likes

Or it’s something special like a chieftain headdress? The difference here is that what you are pointing at exists.

Others don’t have a single dwarven woman that has a beard.

I’m not understanding how Perry fits the reference.

Gotta love this thread. One player asks for new options for Dwarf women and a whole bunch of other players lose their minds over it.

9 Likes

You can’t enjoy anything out here without someone jumping on you LMAO

5 Likes

This is what’s absurd: claiming a quest, an in game lore character and a Canon lore book are questionable.

I’m muting your thread, Fuzz. People are being ridiculous.

The funny thing is, all i did was call in to question how accurate a 23 year old book thats half retconned, and a 20 year old joke is.

I never said that not being in canon meant the request was any less valid or that it should not happen.

I even provided an avenue to which i think it could enter actual canon.

But people are just too reactive and are looking to be offended.
Frankly, its ridiculous.

2 Likes

Why even question it at all if you’re not against it?

2 Likes

Because it’s perfectly fine to point out inaccuracies and falsehoods even if you aren’t against something.

Being for something doesn’t mean you are for lying or deceiving in order to get that something.

4 Likes