Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

fuzzbutt, i see your suggestion, and as much as my brain is agreeing since… y’know, dwarves have beards, i gotta be honest with you… i just can’t picture people actually choosing to have lady-beards (aside from folks who are trolling).

so you get a thumbs-up from me, but i’m tellin ya, i can’t see folks actually wanting’em.
:+1:

i mean, none of my lady-toons have/are gonna have beards.

2 Likes

I dont think its socially accepted or normal within wow dwarven culture, with the except being earthern as they are not dwarves.

It’s all good and yeah there would be people making troll characters with them and that’s fine.

It’s their characters to do with as they please.

There’s some posts above… somewhere that explain the specifics of the dwarven women having them in the lore etc with quests and books.

3 Likes

Scroll up and find my large bolded text lore that says otherwise.

Here:

2 Likes

one quest doesn’t mean that it is canonical.

ok good. i just had to get that out there. i respect your idea, and even though i don’t think folks would want it, and i know i would’nt use the options if they were available, i think that if you wanted to have a dwarf lady with a beard, you should be able to. it’s just not something i can see folks really getting hyped-up over.
:+1:

1 Like

The book does.

Try again.

which book would that be?

We answered that like 4 times.

Sen literally just posted it again

2 Likes

but that’s just a comedian who made a joke about dwarven beards, doesn’t mean that they actually existed, right?

There’s a book reference.

If you had clicked on it and not read the first 2 lines you would know that.

It’s Day of the Dragon Pages 262-264 and page 164.

Since you won’t scroll down…

1 Like

OMG STOP IGNORING THE LORE THAT WAS POSTED. STOP CHERRY PICKING.

I’m so sick of this.

2 Likes

Put in the original post to prevent ppl from asking again.

Also, I guess the complete lack of Dwarven woman with beards may mean it has got out of style or its only in heavy dwarven cities that dont go out into the world or something.

…not my fight, i’ll stay out of you two’s arguement, but i’m getting veitnam-style flashbacks to me and a friend arguing about garrosh killing krom’gar in stonetalon mountains…

i still say it was canon that he did that. it was his last act of honor, before he grew bitter from all the crap the other horde-leaders were giving him, thus making him say ‘screw’em’ and doing all the dark stuff he did.

1 Like

Oh I see what you mean you know that may not be a bad idea. I had to think there for a second.

I put the references in link form from that above.

3 Likes

yes, i have not seen any dwarven females with beards in ironforge in World of Warcraft.

If it were canon, you would see some there, right?

Blizzard do be updating old NPC models in major cities, it’s likely we’ll see this come as well.

did blizzard make an official statement regarding this?

They haven’t said they’re not no

Just ignore the pally. Idk why they keep going off my ignore list and at this point, they are just trolling for the sake of it.

That’s what they do and it’s absolutely aggravating. It’s a form of trolling at this point and if my ignore function was working correctly they would stay on it.

4 Likes