Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

I’m sorry what was that in reference to?

That would be cool but has me with the same feeling of a Draenei shaving theirs

Ikr some ppl really are devoid of any fun or joy in their lives

2 Likes

You’re free to think whatever you want. I leave it there

Confused fox noises

2 Likes

Your not the only one

2 Likes

I think this whole thread became a mess after that burner boosted paladin

3 Likes

And DK that came in for a bit.

I missed so much of this thread, sad cause it was really funny. I at least got to see Moritz post a cute dwarf, so that’s a plus

3 Likes

Omg yes the dwarf artwork was great :smiley:

3 Likes

i dont understand that honestly.

1 Like

While Tolkien is often lauded as the father of modern high fantasy, and his conception of Elves and Dwarves has greatly influenced modern stories and games, he did not invent them.

A quick google will provide plenty of scholarly discussion of just which countries lore and myths he borrowed from. Even Wikipedia has plenty of info- a couple quick read quotes from it, if you don’t want to search :

The origins of Tolkien’s Dwarves can be traced to Norse mythology; Tolkien also mentioned a connection with Jewish history and language.

Tolkien derived Elves from mentions in the ancient poetry and languages of Northern Europe, especially Old English. These suggested to him that Elves were large, dangerous, beautiful, lived in wild natural places, and practiced archery. He invented languages for the Elves, including Sindarin and Quenya

1 Like

Ok and that’s you.

I liked em.

1 Like

My goodness, the epic Warlock or Mage I could make with that… :yum:

3 Likes

and i think it’s perfectly fine for people to have different tastes, don’t you?

1 Like

People can have different opinions but considering what you said earlier I’m surprised you’re still around.

2 Likes

what did i say?

You know what it was…

Go back up and look for it. Oh wait…

3 Likes

i did write some posts here, thats correct.

Doesn’t mean they are still here.

2 Likes